If They lose to Bills

glimmerman

Reaction score
As long as we are still in the hunt then JG is safe. Now if our ST suffer and give up a lot today in a loss then that coach will be gone before he eats Thanksgiving dinner. We lose and JJ does something.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
If Jerry will get rid of a two time defending champion coach because of loyalty issues then Jason Garrett sure isn't safe.
That was a much younger and more aggressive person that owned the team back then.

This is soft old Uncle Jerry now. Besides, Johnson was never in the family portrait.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
..... what can we honestly expect to happen?
Yes or no?
Yes. But not till after the season.
3hu39s.jpg

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This place will explode.

I don't think Jerry will fire JG midseason.

Jerry and Stephen already said no mid season coaching changes. We are stuck with Garrett for the rest of this season, and hopefully his last.
Unless by some miracle he gets them to the SB.

DFWJC

Reaction score

Honest question..... If this team loses today to the Bills what can we realistically expect to happen. I wish I could say with 100% confidence that JG would be fired.... However based on past years I see JG getting more lives than a cat.

Don’t get me wrong I am cheering for win... however while I’m hoping for the best I’m expecting the worst.

So.... If Cowboys lose today because of more horrendous coaching decisions, does JG get fired over the weekend?

Yes or no?

Just curious everyone’s thoughts and opinions......
It'll implode here, but honestly, the Bills beating Dallas this year would not be an upset.

They could use some more help at WR, but overall, their entire roster is pretty balanced.
The QB is very talented but was more raw coming in, so has more of a learning curve to get where he could possibly go. Good RBs. Line is ok too.

I like their overall D better

Their Special teams > too?

I think we’ll win by a TD though

cowboyec

Reaction score
I might have to check myself into a clinic.
that would be AWFUL to drop this game today.
I refuse to entertain the thought.
screw all the noise.
:starspin:WIN:starspin:

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll wear a Bills Thong to work- On the outside of my Dockers

My point being, I don't think anyone could beat us today. Today only though

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I think it is more likely he would be fired after the Bears game since they have 10 days after that to get ready for the Rams.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
This place will explode.

Could, that would be needed to jump start this team. Red is not jump starting anything as you can see by the cat having to get things done in NY.

MikeB80

Reaction score
I think they are going to lose by more than a touchdown and when they lose the same thing that always happens will happen, nothing.

They will break out their fight t-shirts and continue the process.

fansince68

Reaction score

Honest question..... If this team loses today to the Bills what can we realistically expect to happen. I wish I could say with 100% confidence that JG would be fired.... However based on past years I see JG getting more lives than a cat.

Don’t get me wrong I am cheering for win... however while I’m hoping for the best I’m expecting the worst.

So.... If Cowboys lose today because of more horrendous coaching decisions, does JG get fired over the weekend?

Yes or no?

Just curious everyone’s thoughts and opinions......
I'm cheering for a loss. 10 years is much too long for a mediocre football culture. We need immediately change.

kevinhickey

Reaction score
This place will explode.

I think he will because; Jerry believes this team is a playoff contender and firing Garrett may create a spark for the remainder of the season. If we were not a playoff team; I think he would play it out.

RichmondFan

Reaction score
Bills are a solid team. Good fundamentals.
The Bills are VERY similar to the Vikings. Not great at any one thing either offensively or defensively, but very balanced...good running games and good defenses. Cowboys lose and don't cover the spread either. Cowboys have too many banged up pro bowlers.

Hardline

Reaction score
Garrett is finishing out this season no matter what.
Jerry doesn't have to fire Garrett. Garrett's contract will simply expire and won't be resigned.

JayFord

Reaction score
Theyre not going to Fire Garrett if we lose today and im expecting to lose but if they fire him itll be after the season

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
obviously you do. I think. What say you @Idgit

What’s the question? Do I think they’ll fire Garrett midseason? No. Jerry wants the competitive team he put together to compete for a championship. He’ll play out his hand for the best shot at that this season and then make a change if he feels he has to. Nobody available right now gives the team a better shot than Garrett does. It’s not about penalizing anyone. He’s motivating the team right now because it’s a good enough roster to make a push.

Hadenough

Reaction score
If Dallas loses to the Bills they probably deserve it. This team has failed to beat a team with a winning record, ho in the h e ll are they gonna make a playoff run when that involves winning teams. Garrett wont be fired unless the team completely quits on him. Garrett is gone at the end of the season.