If things go our way in the next 9 days...

SibannacRex

Reaction score
We can have a 3 game lead over the Packers for homefield advantage... How's this possible?

If we win our next two games and the Packers lose to the Lions on thanksgiving, then...

Dallas 11-1
GB 9-3

That's only a two game lead, but we'll have the head-to-head tie breaker. We'll also have a substantial lead in conference record (we'll be 8-0 while the Packers would be 6-3).

Therefore, for the Packers to overtake us in the homefield race, they'll have to end up with a better record by season end.

Assuming we stay healthy and play like we have, I just don't see us losing more than 1 game after the Packers game. It's all pointing towards a Cowboys/Packers NFC Championship game and we all know how important it is to avoid Lambeau field in the playoffs!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I want the Packers to beat the Lions. I want 9-1 vs. 9-1 in that game.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hostile;1780091 said:

I'm greedy. I want the Pack to lose to Det and then Dallas :D

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think Romo would secretly love to play the NFC championship on Lambeau field .....

He was a Packers/Farve fan growing up and it would be a dream come true for him.

I do not see it bothering him at all.

Still I hope we get HFA.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
zrinkill;1780096 said:
I think Romo would secretly love to play the NFC championship on Lambeau field .....

He was a Packers/Farve fan growing up and it would be a dream come true for him.

Still I hope we get HFA.
Unless we fall apart or the Packers do, Tony could get that wish next year when we play the same place finisher from the NFCN in their house.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
if anything good can be said about the Lions, is they always get up for their thanksgiving game. now they dont always win them, but you get their best shot most of the time. i expect since they lost their last 2, they will be up for this one.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Hostile;1780091 said:

You meant 10-1 vs 10-1 right?

I want 10-1 Cowboys vs. 9-2 Packers

Nah... I dont need that... I want the best case scenario for putting the MOST space between us and WHOEVER.... :D

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
zrinkill;1780096 said:

Still I hope we get HFA.

Better hope you don't play the Skins in the divisional round because we will knock your ***** out. We will have Rogers, Taylor, and Thomas back. We will actually be able to run to the right side and mix run and pass and control the ball.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
HogsRLegends;1780231 said:
Better hope you don't play the Skins in the divisional round because we will knock your ***** out. We will have Rogers, Taylor, and Thomas back. We will actually be able to run to the right side and mix run and pass and control the ball.
and next time we just might take you guys seriously

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Go away little troll ...... your stupidity is impressing no one.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Hey jr, your pathetic team won't even make it to the playoffs, your team is least of our worries.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

The Skins will be on the outside looking in come Dec. No worries here, mate!

Best case scenario... Skins go 8-8.... .it taint enuff

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score

Oh boy.

isnt this the skins fan who is always here talking, but didnt even know rock cartwright played special teams?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
theebs;1780243 said:
Oh boy.

isnt this the skins fan who is always here talking, but didnt even know rock cartwright played special teams?

"Can he swim?"

"with a name like Rock?!"

CowboyBlog

Reaction score
screw that. I wanted to play the conference championship in Lambeau. I wanted it to be 17 below. I still havn't got over that game in 67. I want a rematch and I want to blow them out in the rematch.

Then we can put that to rest after 40 years. I could sleep better knowing we got revenge for that game.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
YoMick;1780251 said:
"Can he swim?"

"with a name like Rock?!"

"I dont sweat you"

"Quiet down, decent people are trying to sleep"

Oh_Canada

Reaction score

Blah...blah...blah...if and but's

If our centre doesn't dip his hands in a vat of butter we are up by ten in the first quarter and it's lights out.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
CowboyBlog;1780254 said:
screw that. I wanted to play the conference championship in Lambeau. I wanted it to be 17 below. I still havn't got over that game in 67. I want a rematch and I want to blow them out in the rematch.

Then we can put that to rest after 40 years. I could sleep better knowing we got revenge for that game.

umm no thanks.

I bet romo would not want to play the nfc championship in lambeau either, texas stadium is a perfect place to throw the football and we rely on throwing the football.