If things go our way in the next 9 days...

CowboyBlog

Reaction score
theebs;1780267 said:
umm no thanks.

I bet romo would not want to play the nfc championship in lambeau either, texas stadium is a perfect place to throw the football and we rely on throwing the football.

Romo is from there. He would feel more at home. :D

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
theebs;1780258 said:
"I dont sweat you"

"Quiet down, decent people are trying to sleep"

"Who? is this person???"

"Who am I?.... I, I..... I am the unsilent majority... big mouth!"

:lmao:

CowboyChris

Reaction score
HogsRLegends;1780231 said:
Better hope you don't play the Skins in the divisional round because we will knock your ***** out. We will have Rogers, Taylor, and Thomas back. We will actually be able to run to the right side and mix run and pass and control the ball.

we didnt play our best football, but seriously i never had a doubt we wouldnt win the game. nor do i think you have a chance later in the year either.:star:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
The only thing the Skins can look forward to is......

The arse whipping we didnt give them this time..... next time... it will be in Fed TEX Stadium.....

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
CowboyBlog;1780272 said:
Romo is from there. He would feel more at home. :D

yes throwing a frozen ball is exactly what he wants to do after a year of preperation!!

or we could be lucky enough to actually make the nfc championship and be lucky enough to play it at home where it will be anywhere from 30 to 55 degrees, sunny and no wind with field turf!!!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
YoMick;1780274 said:
"Who? is this person???"

"Who am I?.... I, I..... I am the unsilent majority... big mouth!"

:lmao:

"Italian food cooked by a bunch of Mexicans aint so special Rock"

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
theebs;1780288 said:
yes throwing a frozen ball is exactly what he wants to do after a year of preperation!!

or we could be lucky enough to actually make the nfc championship and be lucky enough to play it at home where it will be anywhere from 30 to 55 degrees, sunny and no wind with field turf!!!

I hear ya and am all for the HFA and not going to GB.

But.... GB really hasnt been hosing any cold games in some years? Certainly not NFC title games in January......Alot of new players there.... would they really have any advantage?

I am asking?

cowboyuptx

Reaction score
zrinkill;1780096 said:
I think Romo would secretly love to play the NFC championship on Lambeau field .....

He was a Packers/Farve fan growing up and it would be a dream come true for him.

I do not see it bothering him at all.

Still I hope we get HFA.

I'm not so sure I wouldn't rather us play that game at Lambeau....

As you said, I think Romo would do fine in this climate. The weather up there usually takes a little bit of the bite away from both offenses. We would probably win a game like this, as we have the better weapons.

Meanwhile a game played at Texas Stadium is in fair conditions, and the turf is much faster. On turf it's easier for Green Bay to use the spread offense more, which can give us problems. It would turn into Romo vs. Favre, and then your chances are 50/50.

That said, I think we will beat the Packers in the regular season, we will have homefield through out the playoffs, and we will see them again and beat them again in the NFC Championship game at Texas Stadium.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
YoMick;1780291 said:
I hear ya and am all for the HFA and not going to GB.

But.... GB really hasnt been hosing any cold games in some years? Certainly not NFC title games in January......Alot of new players there.... would they really have any advantage?

I am asking?

I think that is a fair point. The one thing is they will at least have one game though if they make the nfc championship game. Plus they live there so the initial shock of the cold wouldnt effect them.

Plus romo lives in Dallas now, take it from me someone who likes the cold and was never effected by it, when I go back home now I am cold when it is in the 40s and 50s.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Better hope you don't play the Skins in the divisional round because we will knock your ***** out. We will have Rogers, Taylor, and Thomas back. We will actually be able to run to the right side and mix run and pass and control the ball.

yeah we are so scared of the Commanders.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
zrinkill;1780096 said:
I think Romo would secretly love to play the NFC championship on Lambeau field .....

He was a Packers/Farve fan growing up and it would be a dream come true for him.
This has been a dream season, and that'd be the perfect script, wouldn't it? Romo gets to go into Lambeau field and get the championship win there, only miles from his hometown? Heck, even if it's beating his childhood idle in Texas Stadium, it's still the same.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
CowboyBlog;1780254 said:
screw that. I wanted to play the conference championship in Lambeau. I wanted it to be 17 below. I still havn't got over that game in 67. I want a rematch and I want to blow them out in the rematch.

Then we can put that to rest after 40 years. I could sleep better knowing we got revenge for that game.
Werent all those playoff wins against Favre in the 90's good enough? We beat them on the way to several Superbowls.

Mansta54

Reaction score

Dude you're a .500 team and 1-3 in the Div. Shut up!!!!

DALLAS D

Reaction score

Romo drinks Moxie and chews up secondaries for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Taylor would be another notch on Romo's list of abused defenders.

Undisputed

Reaction score
Anyone else loving the idea of the bye but completely unexcited about Home Field throughout?

I must admit that I don't have much faith in our consistency at home. Seems as if we start even slower. Hell, Julius even admitted to there being less distractions on the road.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Mansta54;1780619 said:
Dude you're a .500 team and 1-3 in the Div. Shut up!!!!

I was talking football with a Commanders fan few weeks ago and he said "Hey! I think we play you this year."

PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS? LoL. The Commanders making the playoffs is nearly out of their hands.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
theebs;1780243 said:
isnt this the skins fan who is always here talking, but didnt even know rock cartwright played special teams?

Apparently, he doesn't even know that Carlos Rogers is on injured reserve.