If this makes me desperate, then so be it.

cannonball44

Stephen Peterman's Campaign Manager
Reaction score
I feel like I've recovered from that dissapointment from yesterday to a point where I can think clearly and realize that football will continue on.

However....

I think we should take a look at Pacman Jones. I know, I know... cancer, distraction, < insert evil villain comments >. He's also a darn good corner and punt returner. I also think we should bring in Drayton Florence as well as drafting Aqib Talib at the bottom of the first.

I've never bought into the "get rid of Roy and move Henry to Free safety and Ken Hamlin to SS" idea, but I think it looks good now. I agree that Roy W. shouldn't be moved for cap reasons, but that doesn't mean we have to start him.

Offense:

Felix Jones or Mendenhall would be fine. behind them maybe Dantrell Savage in the second or third. I'd take my chances with Berrian in Free Agency, while waiting for Stanback to come along. If packaging Carpenter, Spears and a mid level pick together can get Roy Williams out of Detroit I say pull the trigger.

I feel like the hardest decision is what to do with Flo. Personally, I feel like we have younger, better guys that we will need to lock up soon. (Barber, Newman, etc.) ergo, the money would be better spent in other places. We have Doug Free, and McQuistan behind him. One of them should be able to get the job done.

Coaching: There is no salary cap for coaches. Give Garrett whatever he wants to stay, match the Highest dollar offer, and tell him the job is his if Wade doesn't get it done next year. Fire Special teams coach. Find better O-line coach if possible.

Conclusion: I don't see a reason looking at next seasons schedule why we can't go 16-0 with the talent that we have. Domination is ours if we want it, all we have to do is take it. I trust Jerry, I trust Romo to get it done next year. The future for this team is on the up and up. Cowboys Forever.

p.s. disregard sig and wording above avatar. I don't post often. :eek::