If TO came to the Cowboys and caught the winning TD in the SuperBowl...

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
jcollins28 said:
This board has gone to hell! How many freakin T.O threads are going to be starting? Hey mods how about having a T.O section. Away from this section of the board.

I agree. This is the first time ive posted in a TO thread, and I gotta say its getting ridiculous. Every 5 minutes theres a new one about him. Just stop already....Im not even going to finish reading this one all the way through

notherbob

Reaction score
Would you like Bin Ladin if he scored a SB touch for the Boys, or maybe Zarkawi?

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
notherbob said:
Would you like Bin Ladin if he scored a SB touch for the Boys, or maybe Zarkawi?
:confused: Your an idiot if your comparing what T.O has done to what Bin Ladin and all those bast*rds have done. Going back to the original question, i already like him for what he does on the field and even more because of the teams he has screwed over, Philly and the 49'ers (2 of our hated rivals).

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Did you like Terry Glenn before he was a Cowboy?
Did you want Terry Glenn when BP signed him?
Do you like/want Terry Glenn now?

Did you like Keyshawn before he was a Cowboy?
Did you want to trade Galloway for Keyshawn?
Do you like/want Keyshawn now?

I remember many posters have tantrums about not wanting either of these guys.

Nightshade

Reaction score
Da Hammer said:
:confused: Your an idiot if your comparing what T.O has done to what Bin Ladin and all those bast*rds have done. Going back to the original question, i already like him for what he does on the field and even more because of the teams he has screwed over, Philly and the 49'ers (2 of our hated rivals).

Yep, I think that was the most ludicrous comparison that I've ever heard of. :eek: except for all those "mother of all" jokes from the first gulf war.

Despite my not wanting to compare a big mouth arrogant football player to an international terrorist responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent people all over the world, I'd still JUST SAY NO to T.O. !!!!!!!

oh and btw...

Happy Thanksgiving to all our U.S. brethren south of the border. Despite the trials and tribulations of the past year, we all have so much more to be thankfull for in Canada and the U.S., than we have to complain of.
Lest we forget our blessings while trying to overcome our difficulties.

notherbob

Reaction score
Da Hammer said:

No, of course not, but my point is that while it doesn't usually matter what happens off the field, sometimes it does and you can't allow self-centered, disruptive, tantrum-throwing prima donnas (see Antonia {misspelling intentionally} Bryant) to cause the team to deteriorate in it's performance. I admire and respect his athletic prowess, but detest they ways he has essentially destroyed two teams in order to childishly get his way. If you could only put him in a box after the game and not open it up again until the next game, he might be acceptable, especially if his mouth is properly taped shut but I think there's probably laws against that.

If BP wouldn't put up with Bryant, I doubt he would tolerate TO. BP has put together a good cohesive team here and will no doubt add to it in the off-season and it will be even better next year. It would be a shame to see that melt down. This team is heading the right way without TO and in my opinion, have a better chance of attaining it if they avoid TO. His present employer doesn't seem to have benefitted much from his being there. Of course, maybe the Eagles deserved it, some of their players thought so and said so.

I suppose I would accept him if he settled down; I accepted DeIon, but never managed to like him and still don't. I have learned to accept things I can't change, but I don't have to like them.

It's a team game and is so now more than ever before and Parcells realizes that. Jerry Jones doesn't. Jerry's just attracted to the sparkle and the loud music.

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
I'm more sick of T.O now than when he was playing.

Why are some people so hung up on him? This isn't a videogame guys, this is real life and team chemistry is a very important thing. I think guys like him destroy it, and don't want him here no matter how good he is.

That's all.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Not sure what to think of this. Maybe if I ever get to meet T.O. and talk to him for a little bit then I will let you know.

What I will say is I have great respect for the man in how he came back so fast from that serious injury to play in the Super Bowl. That is someone who I would want on this team. I also know BP is a coach who can control to.

I just hope we can get him after this season.

Big changes on the OL and adding T.O. will give us a very dangerous offense. We have some good WRs on this team but none that strike fear in defenses and make DCs worry for the week before they face us. T.O. scares defenses and their DCs. They plan their whole defense plans to stop T.O. If T.O. comes to Dallas they will all key on stopping T.O. like always.

I like that. They will slow him down but that leaves them having to stop Glenn Key and Witten. And our running game.