Video: If we do draft offense in Round 1

Hardline

Reaction score
Correct. They don't make matchups that Dallas doesn't already have.

I don't know what's complicated with this.

I'm not sure what's complicated for you. Ask the rest of the league if Jarwin and Schultz equals Gronk and Kelce.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I'm not sure what's complicated for you. Ask the rest of the league if Jarwin and Schultz equals Gronk and Kelce.
First of all nobody has Gronk AND Kelce.

Second of all, the matchups are provided by the WR group as well. Gronk and Kelce are matchups b/c of what they do as receivers. It's not a 1 for 1.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Why don't we just draft another RB in first while we're at it. Then we could have Zeke, Pollard and another stud RB. Yeehaaawww.

J12B

Reaction score
I think the Eagles could be his landing spot as they like to use those double te’s within their offense. Ertz might leave due to contract demands
Ertz also stinks now.

Philly would love Pitts. There really aren't many offenses that wouldn't lol.

I see WR being a much greater need for Philly. They'll probably take Smith from Alabama if he's there. Plus I expect to see a big change to their offense with regards to utilizing 2 TEs. It's not working for them anymore.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I see WR being a much greater need for Philly. They'll probably take Smith from Alabama if he's there. Plus I expect to see a big change to their offense with regards to utilizing 2 TEs. It's not working for them anymore.
Could be. Pitts is basically a WR so it's kind of the same difference.

The problem with 2 TEs is that Ertz isn't a threat. He hasn't been for some time .

cnuball21

Reaction score
If given the opportunity I"d rather draft Chase if the opportunity presents itself. Jarwin was picking up a lot of steam heading into this year and he's only 26...on contract through 2023.

Gallup's contract expires sooner and he's going to require a high end #2 contract around 8+ mil / per.

I'd much rather draft a defender, but if someone like Chase is BPA by a mile it replaces Gallup's contract with a much better talent.

DFWJC

Reaction score
If we draft Offense in Rd1, I'd prefer a stud tackle.

Other than Center, TE might be the very top position NOT to draft in the 1st round

Roughly ranking current top TE
supreme studs
1) Travis Kelce (3rd rd)
2) George Kittle (3rd rd)
3) Darren Waller (6th rd)

GAP

4) Mark Andrews (3rd rd)

mini gap (these are not in real order, so don't kill me)

5) Rob Gronkowski (2nd rd)
6) TJ Hockenson (1st rd...9th. in horrible draft class...good player but the horrible value at 9
7) Hunter Henry (2nd rd...usually hurt)
8) Logan Thomas (4th rd...as a QB. Becoming a stud)
9) Evan Engram (1st rd ...23rd....always hurt but I'll include him)
10) Noah Fant (1st rd..20th. Could be a good one)

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Pitts @11 wouldn't shock me one bit. He'd be so much more talented than anyone else available at that point you almost have to. The corners in the draft all have huge questions marks and limited upside. The DL talent is trash. Maybe a backer?

Pitts could very well be the guy