If we dont draft a CB in the first, and Kristian Fulton falls to the 2nd

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I like Fulton. I think I'm higher on him than many others. I'm honestly trying to figure out what it is that people don't like about him.

I would definitely move up to get him. I can't see him falling to 51...I'm not even sure he'll be available early second..but he definitely could be

His "range" is wild. I've seen some boards that have him in the top 10 & others in the 40's\50's. Although i agree with assessment that Henderson is very natural & fluid in coverage I'm not sure there is that big a drop off between him & then next group of CB's. I saw a trade down last night that we could get Johnson in the first, then still have Fulton & Terrell available with our second pick (and they appeared to me to be BPA or BPA need) and still have choice of a couple safety's & DL with our third. Good WR choices and some sleeper type choices for DL with the 4th.

ultron

Reaction score
It seems as though Delpit’s stock is falling - my hope is we get Henderson in the 1st and Delpit in the 2nd

JBS

Reaction score
It seems as though Delpit’s stock is falling - my hope is we get Henderson in the 1st and Delpit in the 2nd

This would be a dream scenario. I'm not buying the delpit stock is falling. Surely, not to 51. A trade up in the second? I don't think he falls even that far..but I'll be all for it