If we had lost last week

Ozone22

Reaction score
If we're going to do the "If" game, there are a lot of "If's" to go around. If they would have beaten the skins in the first game they would already have clinched the NFCE. Other "If's" wins Texans, Titans, Seahawks, and Panthers.

Dre11

Reaction score
Obviously you two morons care otherwise you wouldn't be reading this thread much less posting in it.

The if moron has spoken again, I'm hear to tell you how moronic this thread is...lol
Oh, your mother

DuceizBak

Reaction score
We have every right to panic

Remember 2008

Oh we just gotta beat baltimore or philly and were in were 9-5 so were good

Then we get pants’d by both teams
The 2008 Baltimore Ravens were 11-5 and gave up only 244 points on the year.
The Eagles went to the conference championship.
The Buccaneers are 5-9. I honestly think if JG loses that game at home, he should be fired before the season finale.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If my aunt had balls she’d be my uncle. Had we lost last week, they probably don’t sleep walk into Indy as if their $)( don’t stink. And Philthy maybe doesn’t play like they are playing for their lives in LA. So, who knows. I said this when we traded for Cooper, the best part of the trade is it eliminated all excuses. For Garrett, Linehan and for Dak. All the parts are there. Win the next 2 and a playoff game or 2 or changes have to happen. Lets see. That lose yesterday could be the beginning of the end, OR a meaningless non conference loss based on what they do these last 2 weeks IMO.

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
Turns out that win last week against the Eagles was HUGE.

With the results of today's games Philly would control their own destiny and would need to lose their final two games and we would have to win our final two games because they would own the divisional tie breaker.

Philly would be 8-6 out in front of the East
Dallas would be 7-7.

I was undermining the importance of that game because I thought for sure Philly would lose to the Rams in an away game and we would be favorites against the Colts.

Man, was I wrong.

I'll let this be a lesson to never go into a game thinking the results are unimportant because the outlook of the schedule.

As my grandpa used to say, "If 'ifs and buts' were 'candy and nuts' we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

Verdict

Reaction score
Turns out that win last week against the Eagles was HUGE.

With the results of today's games Philly would control their own destiny and would need to lose their final two games and we would have to win our final two games because they would own the divisional tie breaker.

Philly would be 8-6 out in front of the East
Dallas would be 7-7.

I was undermining the importance of that game because I thought for sure Philly would lose to the Rams in an away game and we would be favorites against the Colts.

Man, was I wrong.

I'll let this be a lesson to never go into a game thinking the results are unimportant because the outlook of the schedule.

We appreciate you owning up to your errant thoughts. It happens.

But pretty much everyone knew the Eagles game was the season on the line. We have pissed offs everal close games that we should have won and we shouldn't be in that position.