If we lose to the browns: Enter the Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Teams that start 1-3 have a 5.2% playoff chance.

Washington will win the division when they bench Haskins (he’s on pace for 30+ turnovers this season) and start Alex Smith.

We trade Amari+ Gallup for chase young to the skins, draft Lawrence, and let Dak go win MVP on a real team like the bears we’ll be back in contention
thank god you arent a GM...

minion

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Washington will win the division when they bench Haskins (he’s on pace for 30+ turnovers this season) and start Alex Smith.

We trade Amari+ Gallup for chase young to the skins, draft Lawrence, and let Dak go win MVP on a real team like the bears we’ll be back in contention
So, 3 games into the season and we are ready to give up and start living in a fantasy world?

blueblood70

Reaction score
So, 3 games into the season and we are ready to give up and start living in a fantasy world?
yup 70% of the posts on the first page say so, tank talk after 3 games is a new low for this place:facepalm::huh:

pancakeman

Reaction score
.5 or 1 game out of the division lead with 12 games to play seems a little early to throw in the towel to me.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
you are not going to get this group or any to lay down. It took a wing and a prayer to lose to the Eagles last year. We got a Lambo out of it however...:thumbup:

CWR

Reaction score
We will win the division. Id bet my left testicle on it if I hadn't already lost it gambling.

BlueStar22

Reaction score

Madden 2020!!!!

jsb357

Reaction score
It would be so great to draft Lawrence and then him pull an Eli
and say "I ain't playing there"

Philmonroe

Reaction score
DAK IS not the problem. You hate Dak, go watch another team.
Dak isn't the solution either. I wish you Dak extremist lay off the stuff. The team is the Dallas Cowboys not the Dakota Cowboys. Fans are going to watch this team and criticize whoever is on it they want to. You don't like it deal with it just like we have to deal with you delusional Dak fanboys still living off 2016

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
When our QB is throwing for 400 + yards and running an offense gaining 31 points on the road, QB is the least of our concerns.
Yeah, but Lawrence would throw for 800 yards a game and Zeke would still get 1500 rushing yards. Wouldn't it be amazing to watch a real life Super Tecmo Bowl game?

Blackspider214

Reaction score

Lmao. The QB is the least of our problems right now but you think drafting some unproven college qB is going to do wonders? Good lord.

When will people realize why the QB position is the most important, if he has no help at all from any other unit, he will never win. Look at Russell Wilson. Hasnt even sniffed winning since his all time great defense was disbanded. Drew Brees needed his defense to win him a Super Bowl. They picked off Favre when they were driving to win. Pick 6 on Peyton to seal that Super Bowl.

You guys expect a QB to come into this flawed team and win? Riiiiiight. Ruseell succeeded so early because they had the best foundation in football and he rode that defense.

There is not one qB in this league that can win with the defense/special teams we have now. Not even Mahomes. Remember, Mahomes needed defensive help on his Super Bowl run. Dak never gets any. You think another qB will magically do that?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
awesome thread. Trade Dak and get Lawerence.
Get panic boy off the team.

At the risk of being called a deranged hater....I said in another thread "seems like he's playing hot potato".

After watching Mahomes scramble around last night waiting for the play to present itself. I know...mahomie is uniquely talented. I'll take a smidgen if it here please.