If we lose tomorrow

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
This place is going to look like the streets where two street gangs have just met and there will be blood all over the place.

The carnage will be unbearable to look upon. The mire will so think that one would be paralyzed. The stench of rotting corpses will envelope the place and suicide watches will be the norm.

Of course if we win, We're headed to the Playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boysboy

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2488082 said:
This place is going to look like the streets where two street gangs have just met and there will be blood all over the place.

The carnage will be unbearable to look upon. The mire will so think that one would be paralyzed. The stench of rotting corpses will envelope the place and suicide watches will be the norm.

If we lose, you can bet DFW will *no longer* be the most peaceful place to live on this entire planet.

As a matter of fact-Mount St. Helens will finally erupt on Valley Ranch, which could very well lead to riots in the streets of DFW.:banghead:

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
If we lose on a Romo mistake, things will get REAL ugly.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Let's be honest....it looks that way after every loss....

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Can you imagine if Romo has to lead us to victory with under 2 minutes to go and he throws another pick? He will kill this board.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2488097 said:
Can you imagine if Romo has to lead us to victory with under 2 minutes to go and he throws another pick? He will kill this board.

Or this board will kill him.

Either way, not a good thing.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
If we lose tomorrow... I wont post for a few days.

It is crazy in here after a loss... just imagine after all this nonsense and THEN a loss.

Monster Heel

Benched
Reaction score
This is one of those games I'm just DREADING, but at the same time I won't be able to sit still in preparation for it. I just want to know the result as soon as possible.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
It's come to a head. What Jerry has wrought will come to fruition on Sunday and i, personally, am excited. We have a chance to overcome some real divicive "ongoings"(for lack of a better word) or we can sink into the abyss. Bring it on.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Big Dakota;2488154 said:
It's come to a head. What Jerry has wrought will come to fruition on Sunday and i, personally, am excited. We have a chance to overcome some real divicive "ongoings"(for lack of a better word) or we can sink into the abyss. Bring it on.

Well, I am kind of the same mindset.

(Shocked aren't you. :D )

But I say bring it on as well and let's see what this team is really made of.

I say if we win, we could win every thing else in front of us.

If we lose, we close up shop for the year and we are the biggest disappointment Dallas has had since November 22 1963.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2488160 said:
Well, I am kind of the same mindset.

(Shocked aren't you. :D )

But I say bring it on as well and let's see what this team is really made of.

I say if we win, we could win every thing else in front of us.

If we lose, we close up shop for the year and we are the biggest disappointment Dallas has had since November 22 1963.

Your new avatar is throwing me off.

Same with the sig.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Vintage;2488162 said:
Your new avatar is throwing me off.

Same with the sig.

My way of supporting Bob for the HOF this year. He is on the SR. ballot.

BTW, you should have seen the PMs I had when I lost the sig bet to Concord.

LOL!

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
if we lose, i'll certainly be gone for the season on this board. i will watch the cowboys, but i dont wanna add more gas to the fire....

Q_the_man

Reaction score
k0wb0y;2488166 said:
if we lose, i'll certainly be gone for the season on this board. i will watch the cowboys, but i dont wanna add more gas to the fire....

pretty much me too, the bad thing is I cant even look forward to the draft with no 1st round pick.....

But if we lose tomorrow it will come down to the Phily game. winner takes all....

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2488082 said:

if we lose,I will likely not sign on here for a month just to escape the carnage.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2488449 said:
if we lose,I will likely not sign on here for a month just to escape the carnage.

I would think about that, but then again, I have no self control when it comes to visiting here. I'm addicted.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I agree but I think alot of it has to do with how we lose.

Just like in the real world, there are individuals here who have agendas and stake their message board reputation on what they predict.

If certain "lightning rod" players such as Terrell Owens or Tony Romo cost us a victory, whether perceived or real, this place will be burn.

But venting is one of the major reasons Message Boards are so popular.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
YoMick;2488112 said:
If we lose tomorrow... I wont post for a few days.

It is crazy in here after a loss... just imagine after all this nonsense and THEN a loss.

Hmmmmmm now that's some thing to think about.........j/k