If we lose tomorrow

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I personally see no reason for the Cowboys to lose tonight unless Tony plays horribly and gives another game away.....or TO is the one distracted by his own antics and drops 4-5 big passes.....or the OL crumbles and reverts to old form, killing the running game and our QB.....or the defense suddenly becomes pourous again and can't stop the running game, get pressure on Eli, or cover anyone....or the Special Teams cave and give up a couple of huge returns......or at a critical point on the field, Red goes brain dead and gives the ball to our so-called FB on 4th and inches.....

Wow...all of that has happened and could happen again...maybe we can lose this game.

Nope, Cowboys 31-17. :D

newlander

Reaction score
I still don't think we're in the clear if we win: Baltimore and Philly are more than capable of beating a team like ours that has so little focus on and off the field. We just don't play at a high enough level from week to week IMO.

As for NBC....of course that's what you're going to get: I started a thread the other day stating I'd be listening to the game on Westwood One because of it. A bunch of guys replied that "Michaels isn't like that....he's a pro, and it will be fine." Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we lose I am blaming Cajun Cowboy.

I am tired of all the finger pointing at this player or that player or this coach and that coach after a loss...So I am just going to blame Cajun Cowboy for putting the hoodoo voodoo on the cowboys.

I employ others to join me if this happens.

lspain1

Reaction score
All I can say is "what a week." :puke:

We'll see what happens but the vibe from this team continues to be bad. I hope I'm wrong.

BlueStar II

Reaction score
Achozen;2488087 said:
If we lose on a Romo mistake, things will get REAL ugly.

:starspin Excellent point, because they will get "real" ugly on here if that happens!!

BlueStar22

Reaction score
If we lose tonite, i probably won't be around until the draft. i need to take a break from the Cowboys. My GF thinks we're, i.e. Cowboys fans are insane!

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2488598 said:
If we lose I am blaming Cajun Cowboy.

I am tired of all the finger pointing at this player or that player or this coach and that coach after a loss...So I am just going to blame Cajun Cowboy for putting the hoodoo voodoo on the cowboys.

I employ others to join me if this happens.

Vigilante justice is just wrong! :mad:

And if you are employing others to join you, how much are you paying? :p:

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
We have a great shot at winning this game. If we do, then the sky is the limit. If we lose, then we might as well pack it in and consider this season a collosal failure that started out with big time aspirations.

I probably won't hang out here too much if we lose. :scram:

Will definitely come back around draft time though.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Fletch;2489156 said:
We have a great shot at winning this game. If we do, then the sky is the limit. If we lose, then we might as well pack it in and consider this season a collosal failure that started out with big time aspirations.

I probably won't hang out here too much if we lose. :scram:

Will definitely come back around draft time though.

Keep in mind Fletch... nothing is over until the 16th game is played... ALOT of the time.;)