If we sign T.O. do we cut Keyshawn or Glenn?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
rojan said:
I wonder if Ownes will wont to wear #88 if he comes here...That would be awsome
Good God no. No no no no. A thousand times NO. Awesome? HELL NO!!!

dwmyers

Reaction score
If we sign T.O. we are dumber than..

qrlyme.jpg

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
YoMick said:
hear ya... but Key and Glenn can STILL play... TO can FLATOUT play...

Don't look now but it appears as though other Cowboy fans aren't going along with your "selling your soul" to TO scheme. Where's the love for KeShawn and Glenn?

You've got splaining ...

UDcowboysfan

Reaction score
Why not keep all three, key and glenn played good for us last year so then bring in TO. Most likely we will improve our Oline so we can actually put out 3 WR's.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
rojan said:
If we sign T.O, do we cut Keyshawn or Glenn...I love Keyshawns play and want him to be here next year...

Imagine we get TO, cut Key and he signs with the Eagles??That would suck

Don't cut nobody keep all three...

JonCJG

Reaction score
keep all three and have the best wr corps in the league

lspain1

Reaction score
123456 said:
keep all three and have the best wr corps in the league

I'd like that. I don't trust Glenn to make it through the season again without some injury time.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
lspain1 said:
I'd like that. I don't trust Glenn to make it through the season again without some injury time.

I don't trust Glenn to have the type of season he has last year or stay healthy as you stated.

I guess the painful second half of 2003 where we had Johnson and collection of pine-riders has been blotted from everyone's memory.

And the first person that says Patrick Crayton is ready needs to get professional help.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Alexander said:
I don't trust Glenn to have the type of season he has last year or stay healthy as you stated.

I guess the painful second half of 2003 where we had Johnson and collection of pine-riders has been blotted from everyone's memory.

And the first person that says Patrick Crayton is ready needs to get professional help.

I'll make this official.....I don't either

1fisher

Reaction score
VirusX said:
You know im going to laugh if we sign TO and he goes off. Then the majority of these TO haters are going to have him in their sigs and kissing his big black arse.

would you be willing to put $100 on that????:laugh2:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Don't look now but it appears as though other Cowboy fans aren't going along with your "selling your soul" to TO scheme. Where's the love for KeShawn and Glenn?

You've got splaining ...

One question: Did you get YOUR soul back yet? :lmao:

Reaction score
Parcells doesn't mind putting up with hotheads that produce big time on the football field....Lawrence Taylor comes to mind. I would think Jerry Jones finds it hard to keep another 30 something receiver like Keyshawn on the team if T.O. is brought to Dallas.

CowboyMark

Reaction score
Both Glenn and Key can still play but I just can't imagine Key and T.O. on the same team. If you think Terrell Owens is not going to complain over playing time and the amount of catches he is recieving(and Key for that matter)than your'e an idiot.