IF... we were to lose...

Frozen700

Reaction score
does wade get fired? what do you all think? if romo does all he can n the D just cant get it right...will he get fired?

Notice i say if....i think we will win...and big at that....we have to make a statement

55 rushing yards...and 147 passing yards for the skins....most in 4th quarter!!

RoadRunner

Reaction score
I don't even want to think about losing, but I doubt Wade would get fired till after the final game.

Frozen700

Reaction score
RoadRunner;2420975 said:
I don't even want to think about losing, but I doubt Wade would get fired till after the final game.

lol yea i hear you

Hoofbite

Reaction score
A loss would really slap down the chances of a playoff appearance.

If this team cannot get up and play this game like its the most important game of the season (because it is) I really don't want to see them go to the playoffs.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For the 1,000,000th time, if we lose, Wade won't get fired tomorrow. The offseason is another matter.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2420987 said:
For the 1,000,000th time, if we lose, Wade won't get fired tomorrow. The offseason is another matter.

would and should are two different things. We know.

However, if Jerry has Redball in waiting, why even wait?

I think that sly old fox has another Coach in mind. Someone with as much chin as Jerry has ego.

Frozen700

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2420987 said:

lol my fault bro....didnt mean to beat a dead horse

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Best i remember jerry jones has never fired a head coach during the year when the season starts,

at least thats what a reporter was saying, but i thought that switzer got fired during the season,

anyway if reporter is right, jerry jones has never fired a head coach during the year

second and this is the most important one, whom would you want coaching the 3-4?

if you fire wade, he is gone.
do you want stewart coaching the defese i sure dont
i dont want the defensive line coach coaching the defense, because last 4 games or so, the defensive linemen arent getting off their blocks

the linebackers coach isnt doing great either, and campo, he isnt a 3- 4 defensive coordinator, a 4-3 yes, but not a 3-4.

so,thats most likely why jerry jones says he wont fire wade during the season