If we win out... we are the 5th seed...

thssanders

Reaction score
And with the way things are going, we would probably play the cardinals in the first round. I see the Vikings passing them considering they are playing like absolute garbage right now. That would give the cardinals the 4 seed, so they would play the 5 seed.

Next week the play new england, so it could go either way. The Vikings finish up with Atlanta (at Minny) and then against the giants. Right now the Vikes are a game up and hold the tiebreaker. So if we win out, we play at arizona the first week of the playoffs.

If we were to lose against the ravens, but the Vikings beat the falcons this week, we are the sixth seed, as long as we beat philly. The Vikings are playing well right now and hopefully they can take care of the falcons since they are playing at home.

In a perfect world, we beat the ravens, the Vikings beat the falcons (or the chargers beat the bucs) , and the eagles lose tonight or next week against the Commanders. Then we would be in regardless of what happens the last week of the season.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Keep in mind that the Giants are not a lock for a 1st round bye yet. We could wind up playing there in the playoffs if they lose out, and Minny gets a 1st round bye.

The Cards and Vikings don't scare me at all. If we're in the playoffs, the only team that I have fear for is the Giants in the Meadowlands.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I would love to go into the Philly game already in the playoffs. Suits me fine.

thssanders

Reaction score
i didnt think about that..... I guess it could happen. But i think the giants will at least win one of the next two. I couldnt imagine them losing their last 4 games.

The Vikings seem to be rolling right now so they could create some problems. And everyone knows that is one of the toughest places to play. But fact is, you shut down peterson and you shut them down. plain and simple

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Even though we just beat them, I do not want to see NYG again in the playoffs.

I hope they somehow get knocked out by another team. Doubtful, but possile. I just dont want to see NFCE teams in the playoffs. They know us too well and matchup against us the best of any team in the race.

There is absolutely no team that is going to beat us outside of an NFCE team. Absolutely none. Zero. Nada. Do I still like our chances against an NFCE team? Sure. But crazy things can happen, and if possible I would like to avoid them, be it NYG or PHI

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
What I want is an Eagles loss tonight, and then again on Sunday to the Skins, with us winning over the Ravens, the Buccs and Falcons losing this weekend, and things will be just fine.

Eddie

Reaction score
I don't care who we play in the playoffs.

We need to take care of our business. Those two give away losses to the Cardinals and Steelers loom large right now.

In any case, one week at a time. Saturday night is gonna be huge.

newlander

Reaction score
The irony is our last 4 games: steelers,gspots,ravens and eagles are tougher than our 1st round playoff opponent. We'll pound the Cards: Vikes are tough guys, nice running game, good coaching....but no passing game: should beat them too barring injury or well..........we should beat them let's just leave it at that.......

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
newlander;2496935 said:
We'll pound the Cards: Vikes are tough guys, nice running game, good coaching....but no passing game: should beat them too barring injury or well..........we should beat them let's just leave it at that.......

Screw that. I want revenge nothing would be sweeter than destroying them at their first home play off game in IDK how long.

grp05

Reaction score
If the Giants lose out, Minnesota wins out, and we get the 6th seed, the first round match-up would be...

Cowboys @ Giants

newlander

Reaction score
ahhhhhhh, yeah I'd like to see the gspots again, but not in the first round when they are rested on their frozen/windy tundra. Screw that.

thssanders

Reaction score
personally i want the cardinals in the first round. I think that game would be a cakewalk and we would absolutely destroy warner. Plus our guys would be a little more hyped with revenge on their mind from the game early in the season.

Even though we just beat the giants, i don't want to see them in the first round. Division teams know your weaknesses so they are always tougher the more times you play them. This is why the game with the eagles scares me as well. Know matter how well we play against baltimore, i still think philly will play us really tough.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
jobberone;2496425 said:
I would love to go into the Philly game already in the playoffs. Suits me fine.

I would rather need it to get in.

I want this team hungry and angry and firing on all cylinders.... just the slightest bit of complacency and BAM... one and done.

Its getting old.

tiny tim

Reaction score
As for the Cowboys playing the Giants in the playoffs. Well yes I believe that we will have a better chance of winning in the playoffs if we are playing another team. But there is a good chance that we will face the Giants in the playoffs anyway, so maybe (just saying maybe) it would be better to face the Giants early in the playoffs.

No matter if we face the Giants in the wildcard round or division round or NFC Championship I have faith that the Cowboys can beat them. Also who knows, maybe another team will knock on the Giants.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
I think I want that 5th seed. That field is painted dirt in Arizona, but I think that is the best matchup for the Dallas offense. It would be a short flight, and it would be a revenge game for the Cowboys. Plus, you will get some Cowboys fans in that place. I look at the Cardinals and the Vikings, and if it wasn't for Fitzgerald and Bolden, it wouldn't be close. You would want to play the Cardinals.

Undisputed

Reaction score
I want Arizona as well. Revenge for the heartbreaking loss.

And beating them may be the only way to break the "Curse of Jake Plummer".

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
I want AZ as well so I can go to the game. And because they are my most hated team other than division rivals.

:skins: :eagles: :giants: :cards:

Boysboy

Reaction score
Undisputed;2498701 said:
I want Arizona as well. Revenge for the heartbreaking loss.

And beating them may be the only way to break the "Curse of Jake Plummer".

Forget our **** poor ST, IF Flo had a halfway-decently healthy arm, we would have won that game by double digits. Most of the pressures on Romo was on his side.

Heck-the Cards got their tails kicked by a TAVARIS JACKSON-lead Vikings team.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
The Cardinals are playing like crap right now, I would LOVE to get them in the first round!!!