If we win this weekend there is no way the Cowboys play Green Bay next weekend right?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
If we win, I hope Tampa wins. I think we can beat Tampa in Tampa.
As for going to Green Bay, defense travels - even in the cold.

lostar2009

Reaction score
There is no chance Dallas plays Green Bay in the divisional round.

If the Cowboys win they either go to Tampa, or host the winner of Arizona/Los Angeles.

Never say never. But i dont think negative.

kskboys

Reaction score
Well if we lose I'd conclude that the chances are really slim.

Stak78

Reaction score
I thought we play winner of Tampa/Philly. If Philly wins they come to Dallas
No. Green Bay gets the lowest seed regardless. So if Philly somehow wins. They have to play go play the Packers and we, as the 3 seed, get the 4 or 5 seed. There is no way the 1 seed has to play the the 2 or 3 seed in the divisional round.

Amarillofan82

Reaction score
We beat 49er, Eagle beat Tampa, We beat Rams or Cards, Eagle beat GB (somehow???) We get to play at home in the NFC Championship against Eagles... Yay!

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If we win this weekend we would either travel to Tampa the following week OR if philly somehow beats Tampa then either the Rams or Cards would come to Dallas the next week while the Eagles go to Green Bay. ?? So no matter what....we cant go to GB next week? I sure hope so, because according to the weather it is supposed to be colder than hell next week in GB,...like sub zero.

we either play the bucs at tampa....or 3rd highest seed remaining..while Green bay plays 4th highest side remaining

Reid1boys

Reaction score
and if we somehow get to play at home, we would play on Sunday... FOR SURE. No way they are gonna have a team play MONDAY and then turn around and play the following SATURDAY.