If Wilson catches that ball we'd be euphoric right now. Yes we would

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dear lads, a bitter day. First our 1 and out in the playoffs and then news that Lisa Bonet and Jason Mamoa are splitsville.

But, lads, we are at the 53 yard line.
1:49 left in the game.
Dak, bless his heart, heaves the ball off-balance and Wilson, our swaggering WR, dives for a rather well-
thrown ball. A catchable ball at the 15 yard line. Off the tip of his hands.
Such a minor thing now, louts, but for wont of one catch we are headed to Tampa.
Yes, I am angry. The chronic did not work, mons.

Hollah. (It will be a long night thinking about the offseason and watching women's lacross and NBA/WNBA foolishness. And bowling is the worst.)

ICP

Reaction score
Sorry, but I wouldn't be euphoric, I'd be thinking we got lucky vs a team that we should have crushed and fully expecting that we would be getting even more embarrassed next week then we did today

triplets_93

Reaction score
Dear lads, a bitter day. First our 1 and out in the playoffs and then news that Lisa Bonet and Jason Mamoa are splitsville.

Dak, bless his heart, heaves the ball off-balance and Wilson, our swaggering WR, dives for a rather well-
Such a minor thing now, louts, but for wont of one catch we are headed to Tampa.

Hollah. (It will be a long night thinking about the offseason and watching women's lacross and NBA/WNBA foolishness. And bowling is the worst.)

TOO many "IFs" in this pathetic showing.

Creeper

Reaction score
Wilson looked like Patrick Crayton today. But that pass was in a bad spot for Wilson to make a play. He had to turn completely around. It hit him in the hands but it would have been a miraculous catch.

Let's be honest about this game. For 3 quarters the Cowboys played pretty bad, and that has been a pattern since the end of October. You can say the 49ers were better. Maybe playing in the NFC East hurts the Cowboys because they don't know what it means to face good teams 6 times every season just to win the division. The Cowboys got off on beating the NFC East, even playing their starters against the Eagles practice squad for 3 quarters. How embarrassing is that now?

But Dak got his passing records. Zeke got his 1000 yards. That was important. Too bad they played like cow dung against the 49ers.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Shuddup.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I actually like Coop... he is open a lot more than Dak shows us. Throw him with Rodgers, I think he would be like Adams. Imagine Davante Adams with Dak lol.
Except he drops what seems like 1/3rd of the passes that reach him.