If you could add any element to a player on the Cowboys roster, what would you add?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Is there a player on this team that if there was one element to add to their game, what would you add? Pick a player, my player would be Ceedee Lamb. He's strong, breaks tackles, he's dependable to play every week! One thing I would add to his game is maybe make him a bit quicker/more straight line speed. This is no way an assault on his current skills, every player is different. So who's your pick??? Please give your thoughts

75boyz

Reaction score
I've got it as a tie between giving Trey Lance and Mazi Smith both the ability to play their positions at a better than average NFL level of play.

If those 2 guys alone were good at their jobs, this team would look and play extremely different than past teams.

The impact would be immediate and obvious for all to see.

jmo

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Dak and better anticipation.

Age and injuries have limited him to being a pocket QB at this point, and for a pocket QB to play at an elite level in the modern NFL, they have to anticipate at a Peyton Manning, Joe Burrow type level.

Last edited:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Thanks everyone for understanding what I was trying to say (adding element to a players game that plays on this current roster!)

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak and better anticipation.

Age and injuries have limited him to being a pocket QB at this point, and for a pocket QB to play at an elite level in the modern NFL, they have to anticipate at a Peyton Manning, Joe Burrow type level.
I'm not sure if that was ever there, at times we've seen glimpses of it

Big D

Reaction score
Would be nice if we could get Mazi to be Warren Sapp real quick.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Is there a player on this team that if there was one element to add to their game, what would you add? Pick a player, my player would be Ceedee Lamb. He's strong, breaks tackles, he's dependable to play every week! One thing I would add to his game is maybe make him a bit quicker/more straight line speed. This is no way an assault on his current skills, every player is different. So who's your pick??? Please give your thoughts
Outstanding speed or strength for Odighizuwa. He's the 3-tech, so the defense goes as he goes. Pressure up the middle or disruption in the backfield makes everyone's job easier.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Mine would probably give Dak a little more a-hole-iness. I think the only thing holding him back from greatness is he's too nice especially when his teammates are crappin their pants around him. But as someone else said, 4.3 speed on Zeke would be a lotta fun to watch too!

leeblair

Reaction score
I would give Dak Prescott the vision/perspective/wisdom to know what he is supposed to be accomplishing.
I think he sees the game from the perspective of what makes him look good, versus what needs to happen.
It would be much easier on us all if Dak could be the guy.

shabazz

Reaction score
for dak...staubach's quality in the clutch...montana's coolness in the big moments.
Yup......it's what's between the ears when the stakes are highest.

Joe Flacco had the same rap until their SB back around 2013 and he went on to have one off the best playoff runs by a qb.

Sometimes it happens and sometimes it wont.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Do we have a limit on how many threads a zoners can start?
:facepalm:

shabazz

Reaction score
Mine would probably give Dak a little more a-hole-iness. I think the only thing holding him back from greatness is he's too nice especially when his teammates are crappin their pants around him. But as someone else said, 4.3 speed on Zeke would be a lotta fun to watch too!
Wasn't it "a-hole-ish" when Dakota proclaimed that he has a responsibility to " support the quartebacks brotherhood" by getting a maximum contract.

Ask Ceedee and Micah if they agree with the " brotherhood of qbs" coming before them still on rookie contracts.

Mahomes and Brady took below market value contracts so their teammates could get a fair share of the pie.......10 SB wins between both and tons of money from endorsements so maybe it works

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Make literally anyone on offense fast.
Lol lol lol lol lol, we severely lack play makers. I saw a highlight today someone caught a short pass and took it for like 30 yards it was a RB, it would take us to the 3rd quarter to get a big play like that