If you could add any element to a player on the Cowboys roster, what would you add?

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
If I could give ONE player just a single ability, it would be to make Dak to have the ability to be a Top 10 QB in December and January, AND not be one of the biggest playoff choke artists of all tume, AND give Parsons the ability to not be a 14 year old girl, AND for Mazi to not be a FAT blobby waste of a 1st round pick and for Jerruh to have the ability to check himself into a nursing home instead of running every single aspect of the Dallas Cowboys and for his idiot son Fredo errrr I mean Stephen to have his IQ to jump way up to 90 or 92 so that he would just be mildly dim instead of, well, you know.

That would be the 1 change I would make.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Is there a player on this team that if there was one element to add to their game, what would you add? Pick a player, my player would be Ceedee Lamb. He's strong, breaks tackles, he's dependable to play every week! One thing I would add to his game is maybe make him a bit quicker/more straight line speed. This is no way an assault on his current skills, every player is different. So who's your pick??? Please give your thoughts
I would add invisibility to Zeke. ;)

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Is there a player on this team that if there was one element to add to their game, what would you add? Pick a player, my player would be Ceedee Lamb. He's strong, breaks tackles, he's dependable to play every week! One thing I would add to his game is maybe make him a bit quicker/more straight line speed. This is no way an assault on his current skills, every player is different. So who's your pick??? Please give your thoughts
A good question, prolific ladbot.
Me wish is tha Dak would have the ability to throw a softer, more accurate (consistently accurate) ball to Lamb, Gallup, Amari, Schultz etc
main-qimg-d483adc67853f66a09536e5569595bc2

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Dak - composure.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Diggs - willingness to tackle.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Entire team.

Heart. Can’t teach that. And this team don’t have it.

Creeper

Reaction score
There are so many choices I can't pick just one. I'd give Zack Martin youth. I'd give Terence Steele more lateral quickness to improve his pass protection. I'd give Zeke his rookie speed back. I'd give Dak more brains. I'd give Mazi more explosiveness. Kneeland more quickness. Overshown about 15 lbs. Clark better recognition skills. I could do this for every player on the team but choosing just one is really tough.