If you could get one jersey...

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
If you could get one jersey who's would it be, maybe if you want you could name the one cowboy jersey you would get and the one NFL jersey you would get.

Mine are

Cowboys: Roy Williams

NFL: Michael Vick

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
zorg222 said:
If you could get one jersey who's would it be, maybe if you want you could name the one cowboy jersey you would get and the one NFL jersey you would get.

Mine are

Cowboys: Roy Williams

NFL: Michael Vick
I'd never wear another team's jersey unless I lost a bet. If I was inclined to it would be of someone who played for the Wildcats of Arizona while I was there. Tedy Bruschi or Chris McAlister maybe. Two guys I know and respect.

I really want a Lousaka Polite jersey and no I'm not joking.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I'd never wear another team's jersey unless I lost a bet. If I was inclined to it would be of someone who played for the Wildcats of Arizona while I was there. Tedy Bruschi or Chris McAlister maybe. Two guys I know and respect.

I really want a Lousaka Polite jersey and no I'm not joking.

A guy named Hostile wearing a jersey with the name "Polite" on the back?

;)

The only jersey I have is a Staubach, circa 1972.

I almost bought a Nguyen jersey a couple of years ago. If I could get an old one, it would be Michael Downs' No. 26.

Like Hos, I wouldn't wear another team's jersey, but if I had to, it would be Zach Thomas' aqua-colored Dolphins jersey.

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
You can order your own customized jersey just about anywhere. All you have to do is give them the last name and the player's #.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Chief said:
A guy named Hostile wearing a jersey with the name "Polite" on the back?

;)

The only jersey I have is a Staubach, circa 1972.

I almost bought a Nguyen jersey a couple of years ago. If I could get an old one, it would be Michael Downs' No. 26.

Like Hos, I wouldn't wear another team's jersey, but if I had to, it would be Zach Thomas' aqua-colored Dolphins jersey.
I have 2 Staubach jerseys. One I got from Trickblue and I want to be buried in it when I die. Hopefully not any time soon.

Hadn't considered the Polite jersey and my username thing. Pretty funny.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Princess said:
Would anyone be surprised if I said a Jay Novacek jersey? :D LOL

Shocking... :)

Hi ya B...HAPPY MOM's DAY!!! :D

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Shocking... :)

Hi ya B...HAPPY MOM's DAY!!! :D

I know, isn't it??? Me, wanting a Jay Novacek jersey.. who woulda thunk it...LOL

Thank you for the moms day wish Sir Juke. I'm having a great day.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
I have a few Cowboy jerseys already, if I had to chose a current players jersey that I would want......I guess it would have to be Julius Jones or Jason Witten.

A player jersey I would wear, that is not a Cowboy would be Trent Dilfer, David Carr, or Billy Volek. All Fresno State Qbs.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Old School-Lee Roy Jordan.
New School- Roy or Witten. (I have a Roy)

jamez25

Reaction score
I have a Roy jersey already so I would have to say J. Jones....or maybe a Ron Mexico jersey.