If you could have a word with Clappy

Blake

Reaction score
After tonight's performance, what would it be using gifs? My personal favorites are:

why-are-you-the-way-that-you-are.gif

and...

what-would-you-say-you-do-here.gif

I think the Garret era ends with a comically resounding land slide.

Clap on... :clap:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
After tonight's performance, what would it be using gifs? My personal favorites are:

why-are-you-the-way-that-you-are.gif

and...

what-would-you-say-you-do-here.gif

I think the Garret era ends with a comically resounding land slide.

Clap on... :clap:

The best part about tonight was that very first drive by the Cowboys. Holding penalty on the kick return. Then a three and out. Smith comes up 2 yards short on the 3rd down screen. After the play they flash over to Garrett as the players are coming off the field. And he is clapping and patting fannies. LOL

!!!!!! GREAT JOB BOYS!!!!!!

Garrett is already in mid season clapping form. And no doubt after the pick 6 and fumbled punt for a TD he was clapping as well. Without a doubt the most useless HC I have EVER seen. I actually get a kick out of if now. Never seen anything like it.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Garrett, worry? About what? Why wouldn't he be clapping? Dude has been getting paid to be a fake head coach for going on 9 years, and probably has guaranteed his job through 2020 because Jerry will use Frederick's injury as an automatic prepared excuse if we miss the playoffs again. He wouldn't even be in the NFL if not for Jerry's need for the spotlight.

stiletto

Reaction score
The best part about tonight was that very first drive by the Cowboys. Holding penalty on the kick return. Then a three and out. Smith comes up 2 yards short on the 3rd down screen. After the play they flash over to Garrett as the players are coming off the field. And he is clapping and patting fannies. LOL

!!!!!! GREAT JOB BOYS!!!!!!

Garrett is already in mid season clapping form. And no doubt after the pick 6 and fumbled punt for a TD he was clapping as well. Without a doubt the most useless HC I have EVER seen. I actually get a kick out of if now. Never seen anything like it.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

The proof is in the pudding when the 2nd and 3rd stringers come in just how poorly coached this team is. Garrett gets by on First Tier talent. Just imagine if the First tier guys had a good Head Coach...? Garrett IMO has been one of the worst hires in Pro Football. The team brings in enough talent just to keep him alive. It's purgatory.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The proof is in the pudding when the 2nd and 3rd stringers come in just how poorly coached this team is. Garrett gets by on First Tier talent. Just imagine if the First tier guys had a good Head Coach...? Garrett IMO has been one of the worst hires in Pro Football. The team brings in enough talent just to keep him alive. It's purgatory.

In all fairness to Garrett, its simply not his fault. Garrett has no business being a coach in the NFL. Jones simply hired the guy and handed him the keys. Garrett has NO idea what he is doing. Garrett does absolutely nothing here. He should either be a motivational speaker or a politician. But he has no business coaching football. Its not his fault Jones put him in a position to fail.

Its he equivalent of hiring a grocery clerk to run your construction business. Wrong guy for the wrong job. IN way over his head.