If you could have a word with Clappy

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
The best part about tonight was that very first drive by the Cowboys. Holding penalty on the kick return. Then a three and out. Smith comes up 2 yards short on the 3rd down screen. After the play they flash over to Garrett as the players are coming off the field. And he is clapping and patting fannies. LOL

!!!!!! GREAT JOB BOYS!!!!!!

Garrett is already in mid season clapping form. And no doubt after the pick 6 and fumbled punt for a TD he was clapping as well. Without a doubt the most useless HC I have EVER seen. I actually get a kick out of if now. Never seen anything like it.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I hate it. It absolutely drives me crazy. Parcells or Jimmy would never have tolerated that miserable performance.

Garnett is nothing more than a glorified cheerleader. Whats bad is that he's coaching for the most profitable franchise in all of sports and the owners don't care how really bad he really is.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I hate it. It absolutely drives me crazy. Parcells or Jimmy would never have tolerated that miserable performance.

Garnett is nothing more than a glorified cheerleader. Whats bad is that he's coaching for the most profitable franchise in all of sports and the owners don't care how really bad he really is.

IN the 2nd half, after that RB ran through our defense for that long TD Richards was on the sidelines freaking out on his boys. And what was Garrett doing? Probably clapping and patting fannies.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
IN the 2nd half, after that RB ran through our defense for that long TD Richards was on the sidelines freaking out on his boys. And what was Garrett doing? Probably clapping and patting fannies.

The problem with Garrett is he tolerates mediocrity and mistakes. He is too soft on his players. A real coach is hated and feared by their players. Landry was strict with discipline and would trade your butt if he didn't think you would perform to his standards. Jimmy would cut someone - anyone just to make a statement. Even with Parcells - he would rip players a new one and give you that "eye" on the sideline letting you know you did bad.

Garrett all he does is cheer. His playbook sucks. His game management sucks. He finds ways to lose games by his last minute gaffes and decision. He certainly is the worst coach in the NFL.

I can't for the likes of me understand that he's our main problem.

Richards is a good coach. The results are starting to show. What has Garrett done thru his 8 years as being coach? Nothing!

408Cowboy

Reaction score
I would say with 35 seconds left in the game it was nice to see you look unhappy and unclappy. Wish you did it more often when the team plays like **** mainly your offense though.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The problem with Garrett is he tolerates mediocrity and mistakes. He is too soft on his players. A real coach is hated and feared by their players. Landry was strict with discipline and would trade your butt if he didn't think you would perform to his standards. Jimmy would cut someone - anyone just to make a statement. Even with Parcells - he would rip players a new one and give you that "eye" on the sideline letting you know you did bad.

Garrett all he does is cheer. His playbook sucks. His game management sucks. He finds ways to lose games by his last minute gaffes and decision. He certainly is the worst coach in the NFL.

Richards is a good coach. The results are starting to show. What has Garrett done thru his 8 years as being coach? Nothing!

Its to the point where we cant even play the starters in preseason. One or two injuries and the season is toast.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I would say with 35 seconds left in the game it was nice to see you look unhappy and unclappy. Wish you did it more often when the team plays like **** mainly your offense though.

Actually, after the 6th turnover on offense Garrett stopped clapping. LOL

I was wondering what his limitation for clapping was. Its 6 turnovers and losing 24-0. At that point even Garrett loses the ability to clap and pat fannies. LOL

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Actually, after the 6th turnover on offense Garrett stopped clapping. LOL

I was wondering what his limitation for clapping was. Its 6 turnovers and losing 24-0. At that point even Garrett loses the ability to clap and pat fannies. LOL

He needs shock therapy.

Something needs to get placed up his butt that will shock him everytime he claps. The Pavlovian anti-clapper butt plug should do the trick to stop him from clapping.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Garrett is not accountable for any of his actions because Jerry is comfortable with him being the puppet hc. Jerry will only fire him if the court of public opinion gets loud enough and he start losing a bit of money. Otherwise, Garrett allows Jerry to be the real hc, mk most decisions normally in the hc power to mk. Jerry even dresses up like a hc every training camp. We know now that Jerry skips his hair piece when wearing his coaching outfit.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Jason Garrett , Scott Linehan ,Marinelli and that new special teams coach who i really don't care to look up his name because of lack of interest need to get the hell out of here.

This pathetic,clueless ,miserable soft etc. coaching is about as bad as i've ever seen.

I will give props to Richard for laying into the defense..Glad the cameras caught that one..only problem was that the starters were already out by the time.He was basically yelling at a bunch of guys that really don't care anyways.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Jason Garrett , Scott Linehan ,Marinelli and that new special teams coach who i really don't care to look up his name because of lack of interest need to get the hell out of here.

This pathetic,clueless ,miserable soft etc. coaching is about as bad as i've ever seen.

I will give props to Richard for laying into the defense..Glad the cameras caught that one..only problem was that the starters were already out by the time.He was basically yelling at a bunch of guys that really don't care anyways.

Yes that was the best part of the game - where Richard was laying on the defense. They may not have cared one way or another. But it showed authority and it sets a standard. I wish Garrett would to stuff like this. I wish that he would just lose it on the sidelines and get so mad that he eventually chews his players out on camera. That is what I real coach would do.

But Garrett isn't a real coach. He is too busy caught up in the process.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Yes that was the best part of the game - where Richard was laying on the defense. They may not have cared one way or another. But it showed authority and it sets a standard. I wish Garrett would to stuff like this. I wish that he would just lose it on the sidelines and get so mad that he eventually chews his players out on camera. That is what I real coach would do.

But Garrett isn't a real coach. He is too busy caught up in the process.
Not looking forward to another year of clapping ,lifting mike up ...spitting.....rinse ...repeat

NotForLong

Reaction score

He's got a coach of the year award, for sticking his friend in the back SMH

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I would ask him plain and simple, does he ever prepare his team or just give them an .exe file on a flash drive with a head nod.

There is such a lack of genuineness.

He does a lot of the things the greats have done, but everything and the way he behaves is like he is a cheap copy of the real thing.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Anyone else jealous of the Zona new HC who I have no idea who the heck he even is?!? That pathetic
Whoever he is,,,he'd had his boys tuned up in the fine art of taking advantage of what the opposition freely gives,,,I'll grant him that,as it's obviously not that easily coached into players o_O

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I would ask him plain and simple, does he ever prepare his team or just give them an .exe file on a flash drive with a head nod.

There is such a lack of genuineness.

He does a lot of the things the greats have done, but everything and the way he behaves is like he is a cheap copy of the real thing.
Yer' prolly wanting to utilize that
"Facsimile thereof" casing-liner in yer' onboard future verbiage my Friend:thumbup:

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
How do you sleep at night knowing you stabbed Wade Phillips in the back?

How do you sleep at night knowing you steal millions and millions of dollars?

Do you feel out of place in your body since all you do is act like a cheerleader.