If you could pick one Cowboy to break your foot off in right now, who would it be?

Gaede

Reaction score
Newman....

Mainly because I had such high hopes for him, as we all did

BHendri5

Reaction score
Gaede said:
Newman....

Mainly because I had such high hopes for him, as we all did

I'd say Newman, Jerry,BP. I never had any high hopes for Newman. I was never impressed with him in college and I'm still not impressed. Well we socred again, a running play too.

Maybe this is the start to a turn around even though we will lose. We can only hope, Right?

duna_24_2003

Reaction score
I would break it off in The Coaching staff. BP have losers as coaches and does nothing but play old guys how do you rebuild with that.Carthon a loser at Detroit Peyton a Helped get Fossil out of NY. Why do we have loser coaching our team. And not addressing holes in the deffense in the offeseason and no longer blitz which we did all season the staff has screwed this team up.

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
Newman and Parcells for picking him... and for signing Ward, and for signing Testeverde, and for signing George... the list goes on...

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
To blow off steam.

Trust me, I've seen much worse on extremeskins.

whatever you say chief.......I've been there since the stone age....It's gotten negitive but not nearly this bad, even after the dallas game.......I hear ya with the steam thing. I don't think this thread would stay open long on extreme.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
KINGBRICE_28 said:
why do you guys make threads like this?

I think you already know the answer...misery loves company and people love to complain.