If you ever needed an example of a coaching failure

fivetwos

Reaction score
when big Mike was able to get Nolan and Philbin hired, I was worried...

Looking back, it was a mistake not to rehire Jason.
I parallel that to the Heath replacement.

I wanted better. I had NO idea they would do WORSE.

Almost impossible.

Mannix

Reaction score
Moore still seems to be auditioning for the job by trying to show off

coogrfan

Reaction score
Yeah that doesn't explain bizarre play calls. Reverse from the 5 yard line, etc. It was a horribly called game regardless of who was playing defense.

No question, and I'm not minimizing any of that. I'm saying that the once Martin left the game we were cooked. Our guys simply could not block their guys.

Last edited:

Cmac

Reaction score
So Cmac....what are you implying - that Kellen's alma mater doesn't want him as OC\HC if he became available?
Not at all…..Boise State, Weber State, Fresno State, Colorado State....take your pick....as long as the OC role for the Dallas Cowboys is removed, and the fear of being HC is removed. JJ's snake oil pitch would have him elevated to HC, and I wouldn't be surprised. Add Hawaii State, Nevada State, Idaho State, Detroit State, The School for the Deaf (no offense) ....get my point.

streetcredit

Reaction score
MM uses analytics, that's why we won against Atlanta.....The fake punt had a 94.37% chance for success

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Moore should consider another career path. He majored in communications it looks like. Whatever u can do with that.

Maybe he should communicate to JJ that he is in over his head and will now gladly accept the position of the new Rowdy beginning next year. This gives him a full training camp to get his feet comfortable in them there boots and keep that big a** grin on his face. Won't even have to say much in his new role.

Cmac

Reaction score
Moore still seems to be auditioning for the job by trying to show off
…...and taking a lot of people down, in the process of learning.

Hope Detroit comes calling when Matt Patricia is fired.