If you had to choose...

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
zrinkill said:
This is not Extremeskins ...... where their only goal in life is to beat the boys ....

They've done 'polls' in a similar vein, and it's always stunning to see how many of 'em would rather miss the playoffs than lose to Dallas.

They were 'owned ' for so long, they have to see last year as an aberration.

Or should see it that way.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
I do love beating the Commanders; it is one of fun weeks in most of our seasons. But I would definitely take the Playoffs over beating them; they're not that big a deal.

Although I'm not sure we CAN make the playoffs if we get swept by the 'Skins. But that is throwing practicality into your hypothetical which is uncalled for :D

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
isn't the goal of any season to make the playoffs?

when that ceases to be the goal... let me know. so's i can concentrate on pursuits like fishin' or readin' or watchin' the grass grow.

F the Commanders. they're just a means to an end.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
austintodallas said:
Sweep the Commanders but narrowly miss the playoffs

-or-

Get swept by the Commanders but make the playoffs

Like everyone here, I was extremely disappointed when we missed the playoffs last season but honestly, I think the 2 losses to the Skins hurt worse and lingered longer.

Hopefully that pain comes to an end Sunday night.

Or, cut both your hands off, or, lose a foot.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
we lost 27-23 and 24-17 to the Skins...but we finished 12-4 overall and later beat Pittsburgh to win our 5th Super Bowl...Skins finished 6-10 and out of the playoffs

who came out better?

David