If you had to pick your favorite day...

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
of the year regarding the NFL, which would it be?

Super Bowl? Cowboys' first game of the season? Draft?

For some reason, draft day is the one that I really get excited about. I love the first game of the season because it's like that first beer after mowing your yard. It's refreshing and welcomed.

But the draft, like some of us said before on the board, is like Christmas. We're waiting to see what kind of new toys we're going to get under the tree. Hopefully we don't get any of those sucky green-brown plastic army men. Although they were one of my favorites when growing, they got old.

The only thing I don't like is that if someone else gets the toy you wanted, you can't run up and ***** slap them.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The draft by FAR unless we are IN the SB....

Thanksgiving is a GREAT tradition as well.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Today. This is my favorite day of every year except if we are in the Super Bowl. Still my favorite if we lose the Super Bowl.

:colts: = Super Bowl V

:steelers: = Super Bowl X

:steelers: = Super Bowl XIII

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Well, for the last ten-plus years it has been the Draft. I am hoping that this is replaced by the Superbowl this next season.

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
draft day.....and it's not even close.

If we are in the sB i'm so nervous I can't enjoy it until ti's over and we won.

TDHND

Reaction score
draft unless we are in the super bowl,but agree i'd probably be to nervous to truely enjoy the super bowl.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
So today is actually better for a lot of you than if we were playing in the NFC Championship game? :confused:

Today is great and a lot of fun... For April. ;)

Half the board will be in an outrage at who we choose anyway.

Give me real deal football games any day.

JeffG

Reaction score
Day 1 of the draft is my single favorite day of the year. It's the one day that all NFL fans can fell like their team won.