If you must take a corner at 10 which one are you taking?

LittleD

Reaction score
This is easy. Pitts in the 1st and Farley in the 2nd where we always draft players with injuries.

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
Surtain. He is smooth and fundamentally strong While I like Horn I feel he is too grabby and will get flagged like crazy in the NFL. It worried me a lot.

You can be grabby if you play In Pittsburgh or Green Bay. In Dallas you’ll draw a flag every time.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I just dont see how drafting a high profile cb at 10 helps us NOW? Dont we need an impact player on the interior dline? I'm thinking we should trade back and take Barmore. If we are getting gashed on the run what good does a corner do? It all must begin up front

blueblood70

Reaction score
Sorry for hijacking the thread ....but I’m taking Parsons at 10 and the CB in the 2nd... instant upgrade.
you have to assume Parsons is gone..that wasn't the question he stated which CB?

I mean i like MS link even though he gets dogged if parsons gone move down 3-4 spots get LB anyway and then get CB second round or jump back in with he trade down pack and get Farley late first ??lots pof scenarios. The DC fo will have there own mocks like 6 scenarios of the if so if not type of board set up for all these options..

they wont know until pick 9 is made what they will do, how are we supposed to know LOL

jrumann59

Reaction score
I'd take Horn over Surtain. 4.39 is nothing to sneeze about and that is what the Cowboys need in their backfield.
Well we could debate the differences between 4.39 and 4.42 40s. But overall I think Surtain due to the competition Alabama faced. But in reality it is probably a coin flip they both have their strengths and weaknesses. but the overall difference is the slimmest of margins.

cowboyec

Reaction score
1st...patrick surtain,bama.
2nd...jaycee horn,s carolina

3rd...asante samuel,fsu
4th...tyson campbell,dawgs
5th...eric stokes,dawgs