If You Think This Is Rock Bottom, Just Wait Till The 1-5 Whatevers Blow Us Out,

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
For me, rock bottom was 3-13 under Landry, followed by 1-15 under Jimmy.
Next closest was when Romo was hurt and we ran out Weeden and Cassell, etc. and the offense was abysmal. This season is all about the defense and injuries.

If Dak and the OL were still in tack, we would have hope.
If the defense could occasionally present a formidable game, we would have hope.

At present, I have no hope....but we have ten more games to play. Like the 3-13 and 1-15 seasons, I will continue to watch and hope, if only to see someone’s testicles drop and find a reason or two to hope next season.

I think the Cowboys have two more wins in the schedule. They will beat Philly once and Washington once. They will lose to everybody else. That should be just enough to drop us out of a top 5 pick in true clusterfrick Cowboy style.

John813

Reaction score
We ain't winning the Lawrence sweepstakes. But we can be first in line for the Parsons project or Sewell (LT) etc...

All I want to see this year is the young guys getting PT. Start playing Anae if Griffen/Smith/DudBoy can't produce.
Reggie Robinson over Worley. Gifford/Bernard getting some snaps at LB...

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
It can get worse, much worse;)
A realistic fan knows games are won first in the trenches. This OL isn’t even average. They’re bottom of the barrel with both tackles and Martin out. Washington’s nearly as good on the DL as Dallas is at WR.

The team won’t lose because they didn’t play up to capabilities. They just aren’t good enough

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Beer goggles are a must for this one...Just laugh and let it go. Exhale

Sydla

Reaction score
Maybe that would be a good thing. Change is needed. I dont know what shape or form it comes in, but its needed.

In the real world, sure. In Jerry's world, nothing changes. He'll find excuses to justify staying the course.

Washington could drop 50 on us, make it clear as day he needs to fire Nolan, and he'll still find a way to justify keeping him because having to fire any coach 7 games into a season is a direct reflection on him and he can't have that. Trying to save face is more important than salvaging a season or the next couple of years.

75boyz

Reaction score
Y'all rooting for the wrong outcome...this is the year for team tank.

Totally with ya man.
Unfortunately the Jets got an extremely strong if not practically guaranteed 2 game lead they won't relinquish for the top spot.
Somebody else said it already, Dallas doesn't even know how to tank right.
Lol

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Totally with ya man.
Unfortunately the Jets got an extremely strong if not practically guaranteed 2 game lead they won't relinquish for the top spot.
Somebody else said it already, Dallas doesn't even know how to tank right.
Lol

No they don't. they'd rather go all out to win 7 games than tank.

Creeper

Reaction score
Maybe that would be a good thing. Change is needed. I dont know what shape or form it comes in, but its needed.

Good players are needed. Drafting in the top 5 - 8 would be nice. They could certainly find a couple of excellent defensive players drafting that high. A DT and a safety would be nice.

Reactions: CWR