If you use Firefox and find yourself constantly wondering about Abe Vigoda...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
jacs said:
what is that?

Firefox is an alternate open-source browser... MUCH faster rarely any popups or tracking cookies...

Get it

HERE

It's free!

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Firefox is an alternate open-source browser... MUCH faster rarely any popups or tracking cookies...

Get it

HERE

It's free!

:doh: I know what firefox is and i use it but that Abe Vigoda thing

trickblue

Reaction score
jacs said:
:doh: I know what firefox is and i use it but that Abe Vigoda thing

oh... lol... he is an actor that has looked 90 years old for the past 50 years...

vigoda-abe-photo-xl-abe-vigoda-6213361.jpg

joseephuss

Reaction score
trickblue said:

Get it

HERE

It's free!

Is it better than Mozilla? I like Mozilla. Also, what is in it for you?

joseephuss

Reaction score
joseephuss said:

Nevermind. I see that it is Mozilla. I then recommend it to everyone.

trickblue

Reaction score
joseephuss said:

Just the satisfaction of knowing I helped a fellow Cowboy fan out... ;)

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
I downloaded it a month ago and have been very happy with it. Much better then Explorer. I have passed it on to friends who like it as well :D

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
joseephuss said:
Mozilla is the old Netscape, based on open-source. Firefox is Mozilla minus the e-mail and newsgroup application, thus it's less bulky and faster.

And yes, it's much better than Explorer :)

SweCowboy

Reaction score
I downloaded firefox a couple of months ago and it worked ok. Just one problem that i couldn't resolve. I use it on my notebook which has a alps touchpad were you can use "gestures" in order to go back and forward when surfing. I also have a Logitech DiNovo keyboard/mouse set with a MX700 mouse with a back and forward button. I just downloaded Firefox and the problems still there. I can not use the gestures or the buttons on my mouse to go back and forward when surfing with firefox, it works fine in IE.

Anyone know how to fix this because its pretty anoying and I'd actually rather use IE if I can't get this working in Firefox.

/David

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SweCowboy said:
I downloaded firefox a couple of months ago and it worked ok. Just one problem that i couldn't resolve. I use it on my notebook which has a alps touchpad were you can use "gestures" in order to go back and forward when surfing. I also have a Logitech DiNovo keyboard/mouse set with a MX700 mouse with a back and forward button. I just downloaded Firefox and the problems still there. I can not use the gestures or the buttons on my mouse to go back and forward when surfing with firefox, it works fine in IE.

Anyone know how to fix this because its pretty anoying and I'd actually rather use IE if I can't get this working in Firefox.

/David

Wow....I have no clue, but I bet you could find the answer at the mozilla site.
They may even have a plugin that covers your problem or a simple hack/code change that may fix it.

trickblue

Reaction score
SweCowboy said:

/David

I've never had issues on any of my three pc's... and they are all different...

They have a forum to report/find answers to your problems at mozilla.org

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
SweCowboy said:

/David
You can hold down the Alt button and hit the left arrow to go back, right arrow to go forward.

This works on both Firefox and Explorer.

trickblue

Reaction score
GTaylor said:
You can hold down the Alt button and hit the left arrow to go back, right arrow to go forward.

alt+click opens a page in a new tab... another helpful tip...

SweCowboy

Reaction score
GTaylor said:

I know. I just like gestures better. I surfed around some and this seems to be an unresolved issue with firefox. Oh well i guess I have to go back to using IE.