***If you want to follow another team. do it.***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I understand people are angry and upset. With the way this team has performed (or has not performed) this year there is reason to be angry or upset.

However...

Don't start threads or posts about how you are going to move on from this team and find another team.

If you don't want to follow this team, if you want to follow another team feel free to do so.

We just don't need you telling us that you want to do that.

Just Do it and move on if that is what you want to do.

You want to follow another team, stop posting on this site, find a site that is set up for the fans of whatever team you want to follow.

I don't care if you vent about a player, coach, gm, owner, scouts or anything about the Cowboys as long as you keep it within the guidelines. However proclaiming you are going to stop following the cowboys and/or are going to follow another team is not needed.

If you start a post or thread like that...chances are it will be deleted and without any other warning after this thread.

This is Dallas Cowboys fan forum. We are here to discuss the Cowboys, good and bad, not to discuss how you feel the need to let us know you don't want to follow this team anymore and want to find another team to follow.

====
ALSO
====

I don't care what avatar you use as long as it is not of another NFL team or of you supporting another NFL team or members of another team.

I made it clear in an announcement I had on the forum a little ways back (see above) that if there are members here who would rather root for another team, do so, just not on this site.

This is a Dallas Cowboys fan site.

This is not a site for someone who decides he wants to support a different team and still stay here and complain about the cowboys.

So if you want to stay here, do so.

However not with you having an avatar supporting another team or another teams players/coaches and so on.

You want to support another team instead of the cowboys, that is your choice, you can go and do so on one of the other fan sites.

However you will not carry an avatar to support another team while you stay here and snipe at this team.

If I see it I will remove the avatar, if you put the avatar back you will get benched.

Choice is yours but it is not up for debate on this message board.

Status
Not open for further replies.