If You Were a Movie or TV Character,Who Would You Be Compared To In Real Life

timb2

Reaction score
Yes there is James Bond & Superman,but comparing your life who would you really be if a movie or TV character? I would be Bobby Boucher "The Waterboy" I was such a naïve and nice kid growing up and constantly was picked on until I lost my temper and beat the crap out of the bullies. I would cry if you called me a name but I also beat up 2 bullies at once and even took on my whole 3rd grade class and held my own. SO WHO WOULD YOU BE???

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
La Barbie.

If Netflix ever does a show on him I would audition. We share a resemblance except he has green eyes and I have hazel.

I would have to gain weight though, he's a lot heavier than I am.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I'm the roughest, toughest, rootinest, shootinest Cowboy this side of the Pecos!

I'm Yosemite Sam of course!

Yosemite-Sam-Quotes-300x281.png

Last edited:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Nice to know yer a cat fancier (+3 points awarded right there) that hair is something altogether different though:lmao:

I was at a loss for quite awhile with that avatar of yours, till one day I was zipping threw a Redbox DVD rental kiosk and came across Alice in Wonderland, thru the looking glass,,,AND SAW IT,,,:thumbup:

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nice to know yer a cat fancier (+3 points awarded right there) that hair is something altogether different though:lmao:

I was at a loss for quite awhile with that avatar of yours, till one day I was zipping threw a Redbox DVD rental kiosk and came across Alice in Wonderland, thru the looking glass,,,AND SAW IT,,,:thumbup:
My association with the Mad Hatter predates the films over the last couple of decades, but Depp's appearance does suit me :)

.. and cats are awesome :D

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
My association with the Mad Hatter predates the films over the last couple of decades, but Depp's appearance does suit me :)

.. and cats are awesome :D
Ya,know? I think I'm going to rent that now( if I can find it),as I can only faintly recall the Disney production as a kid.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I was going to say, Lloyd Bridges from Seahunt or maybe, Lloyd Bridges from Airplane :D.

Just got a new BCD -- Scubapro Hydros. Took it on a test run to Cozumel last week and really like the feel and comfort.

Nice, I have been looking at those. I am about to buy their full face mask and give it a shot. I am trying to get away from the technical gear but I want that mask :D

Get to dive any of the big boy reefs? I always try to hit up Baracuda and Maracaibo Deep when down there. It is tough to find an outfit to dive there now :(

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Mr Wolf from pulp fiction. Sometimes when i talk to people for the first time face to face they freeze up look lost and confused. When this happens i just walk away before the person even snaps out of it.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nice, I have been looking at those. I am about to buy their full face mask and give it a shot. I am trying to get away from the technical gear but I want that mask :D

Get to dive any of the big boy reefs? I always try to hit up Baracuda and Maracaibo Deep when down there. It is tough to find an outfit to dive there now :(
Dove Maracaibo once; all the rest were in and around Palancar. Still, we had some ripping currents. First time I've been to Cozumel in years. I was pleasantly surprised with the health of the reefs