Twitter: If you were starting an NFL team, which QB are you taking first

KingRah

Reaction score
Has to be A.

Seen too many QBs have a great 1st year as starter and then plummet to pick C. D seems to be the new Sam Bradford re injuries.
It’s disrespectful to include dak.

kskboys

Reaction score
This is silly.

It's like, who do you want as a starter, Tom Brady or Trevor Semian?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Of those 4, I'd probably take Goff. I like Dak, but he's not the best on that list, if I'm being honest. Wentz wouldn't work all that well here, and his knee concerns me. Pre-ACL, I would have taken Wentz though. Mahomes is a good player, but he's a bit too scrambly and he showed that he can be loose with the football. Goff looks like he can run well if needed, but he can also pick you apart with his arm. However, I think that this list is a touch unfair because 3 of the 4 players here are high first round draft picks with Goff and Wentz being 1st and 2nd overall picks respectively. Dak, on the other hand, was taken in round 4 as a comp pick. So, to me, this is a touch unfair based on that. For a 4th rounder, he's done quite well, and I think the better question is what coach would I rather have. If I could choose my coach, it'd be Andy Reid.

KingRah

Reaction score
Of those 4, I'd probably take Goff. I like Dak, but he's not the best on that list, if I'm being honest. Wentz wouldn't work all that well here, and his knee concerns me. Pre-ACL, I would have taken Wentz though. Mahomes is a good player, but he's a bit too scrambly and he showed that he can be loose with the football. Goff looks like he can run well if needed, but he can also pick you apart with his arm. However, I think that this list is a touch unfair because 3 of the 4 players here are high first round draft picks with Goff and Wentz being 1st and 2nd overall picks respectively. Dak, on the other hand, was taken in round 4 as a comp pick. So, to me, this is a touch unfair based on that. For a 4th rounder, he's done quite well, and I think the better question is what coach would I rather have. If I could choose my coach, it'd be Andy Reid.
Wentz might be the next Carson Palmer. Carson was amazing that one year. They had the Steelers on the ropes. They would’ve won, but he received a dirty shot to the knee and never recovered fully. I truly looked st him as the heir to manning and Brady. He had a cannon and accuracy.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Dak my first pick
Mahomes backup
Goff third string

Wentz practice squad