If you're desperate for football

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
The Frisco-Charger game is on Tvuplayer right now (channel 10018).

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
bbgun said:
The Frisco-Charger game is on Tvuplayer right now (channel 10018).

Hey mind posting a link so i could bookmark that site, thanks

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's also on NFL Network...

and yes we must be desperate to watch this game...

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I'm sorry, after watching Vandy go wide right in OT twice on 30 yarders, my desperation for football is waneing a bit.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Friday night. No date. Watching the Niners game. I've truly hit rock bottom.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bbgun said:
Friday night. No date. Watching the Niners game. I've truly hit rock bottom.

You like College football?

I know some people don't like it at all but I have found I can watch more college games or should I say many different teams compared to the NFL.

Only a few games here and there in the NFL that I watch that do not have the cowboys playing in it.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I absolutely do not want any sort of debate started. Please do not reply to this if you want to start one. I am just stating an observation.

Manny Lawson is playing very well in this game. He's getting lots of pressure and just ran back an INT for a TD (though it was called back because he was down). The guy just seems to be all over the place.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
theogt said:
I absolutely do not want any sort of debate started. Please do not reply to this if you want to start one. I am just stating an observation.

Manny Lawson is playing very well in this game. He's getting lots of pressure and just ran back an INT for a TD (though it was called back because he was down). The guy just seems to be all over the place.

Let me tell you one thing. Manny Lawson couldn't carry Bobby Carp...

Oh wait, you DIDN't want to start a debate in this thread. My bad.

:D

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy said:
Let me tell you one thing. Manny Lawson couldn't carry Bobby Carp...

Oh wait, you DIDN't want to start a debate in this thread. My bad.

:D
:) The guy has literally lined up at just about every position but safety and DT. He's played both end spots in 4-3, both outside LB spots in 3-4, lined up in the slot over a receiver and if I'm not mistaken he was lined up at ILB on the INT.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
theogt said:
:) The guy has literally lined up at just about every position but safety and DT. He's played both end spots in 4-3, both outside LB spots in 3-4, lined up in the slot over a receiver and if I'm not mistaken he was lined up at ILB on the INT.

Well, I posted that just be a smart *** but I do agree Lawson will be a great player. If I had my choice I would have taken him but.....

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This Michael Robinson dude is pretty good for a converted QB. Funny didn't notice him in the Dallas game, but he's showing up alot in this one.

Between him and Gore, now I can see why they traded Barlow.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
This Michael Robinson dude is pretty good for a converted QB. Funny didn't notice him in the Dallas game, but he's showing up alot in this one.

Between him and Gore, now I can see why they traded Barlow.
I love those RBs that just don't stop moving their legs and get that extra 2-3 yards -- in his case tonight, and extra 5 yard and a TD.