If you're desperate for football

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
bbgun said:
I do (Go Badgers) but that game on ESPN is the dregs.
No it's not. My team has always been the Longhorns and don't you forget it! ;)

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
This Michael Robinson dude is pretty good for a converted QB. Funny didn't notice him in the Dallas game, but he's showing up alot in this one.

Between him and Gore, now I can see why they traded Barlow.

That TD run he made was real nice, didn't look like someone who had made a postion change. It looked to instinctual to be a convrted QB.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
theogt said:
I absolutely do not want any sort of debate started. Please do not reply to this if you want to start one. I am just stating an observation.

Manny Lawson is playing very well in this game. He's getting lots of pressure and just ran back an INT for a TD (though it was called back because he was down). The guy just seems to be all over the place.

Yeah, I liked Manny more, but the only reason I accepted Carp was cause all the talk of him being ready right away. Of course, we now see that Carp wasn't ready right out the box.

If I had to do it over again, and knew that Carp wouldn't be ready right away, I would have choosen Manny in a heartbeat. Oh well, thats life, hindsight is always 20/20. Opening another can of worms, lol, Ware hasn't really measured up to Merriman yet.......oh nevermind.........:bang2:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
For those of you who checked out the Frisco game, did you have a lot of reception problems like I did? Maybe it had something to do with the hurricane conditions in my area.

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
bbgun said:
For those of you who checked out the Frisco game, did you have a lot of reception problems like I did? Maybe it had something to do with the hurricane conditions in my area.

I had the same problem. It was pissing me off something fierce.