If Zeke asks for a release, should the Cowboys bring him back?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
For whatever reason, the Pats don't seem to like using him. It works well for them when they use him, but they barely run him. Given that they're not making the playoffs, I could see him wanting out. If Zeke asks for a release, should the Cowboys bring him back at vet min? I think Dowdle has looked very good, and Pollard has been solid. That said, how fun would a quadruple threat of him, Pollard, Vaughn, and Dowdle be?

rockj7

Reaction score
For whatever reason, the Pats don't seem to like using him. It works well for them when they use him, but they barely run him. Given that they're not making the playoffs, I could see him wanting out. If Zeke asks for a release, should the Cowboys bring him back at vet min? I think Dowdle has looked very good, and Pollard has been solid. That said, how fun would a quadruple threat of him, Pollard, Vaughn, and Dowdle be?
As long as he isn't doing that da mn feed me gesture sure.

817Gill

Reaction score
Have you thought maybe he’s not playing much because he’s not good anymore?

Also, Stevenson is out for the year essentially. Zeke will get to touch the ball more for maybe the last year of his career.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
How was i supposed to know the Pats would realise that Zeke was a good option? Plus, I wrote this about a month ago.