If Zeke gets released, I’m not supporting this team

Kaiser

Reaction score
That is so far from the truth...
you have zero cred man,, have you ever played the game.. just sorry man, but no you are very wrong

Sorry man, but "you have to be a Cowboys player to post" is a very stupid comment.

Kaiser

Reaction score
You should google who won the last few Super Bowls.

Sure, you can win with a superstar like Mahomes or if you have the GOAT QB and GOAT Head Coach on the same team. But you have a much better chance of getting to the SB with guys like Beast Mode than having those things happen.

75boyz

Reaction score
I never noticed that. Do Dak Fans hate Zeke?

Usually there is a shared form of animosity towards one or the other depending upon how one has been viewed. A large portion of Zeke supporters say he was the actual ROY candidate(along with the dominant OL) and have a decent case in supporting this based on how Zekes's touches/ production "used to" correlate to wins. The numbers are/were convincing.
The offense switched to a higher volume pass happy offense last year and this year and Zeke's production has been in obvious decline. The oline is no help but Zeke is not the same back he was.
The Super pro Dak crowd now say Dak is the reason for offensive success and his performance stands alone now regardless of Zeke's impact.

Still others like both Dak and Zekes contributions and see them as complimentary to one another.

Think that about covers it.

At least in my opinion. That's all.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Why do you ask, short sausage?

And yes, you can now clutch your pearls and bemoan the fact that someone responds to your insults.

You like thinking about sausage don’t you? Oh well it’s 2020. I call you short stack because you are always arguing and fighting. I sense a little Napoleon complex working. Classic case as a matter of fact.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Until Stephens successor takes over for him.
I saw online that some people think zekes getting released. If that happens, I’ll legit stop following this team after 30 years. I lost live for them and mainly dak when dez got scape hosted and released. I missed a few games. If zekes released after carrying this team to two playoff appearances and suffering behind the worst o-line in football this year and NEVER! Missing a game due to injury, I’ll support another team for the rest of stephens life.

LOL, you just woke up the sleeping dog on Zeke.

Kaiser

Reaction score
You like thinking about sausage don’t you? Oh well it’s 2020. I call you short stack because you are always arguing and fighting. I sense a little Napoleon complex working. Classic case as a matter of fact.

I never would have predicted that you would jump in the thread, post an insult and then respond with his kind of pearl-clutching. Except for the fact that you have done it a dozen times before, it comes as a complete surprise.

If I upset your tender feewlings, feel free to put me on Ignore. Everyone else will be better off.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Until Stephens successor takes over for him.
I saw online that some people think zekes getting released. If that happens, I’ll legit stop following this team after 30 years. I lost live for them and mainly dak when dez got scape hosted and released. I missed a few games. If zekes released after carrying this team to two playoff appearances and suffering behind the worst o-line in football this year and NEVER! Missing a game due to injury, I’ll support another team for the rest of stephens life.

Bye

Tussinman

Reaction score
If your loyalty to the Cowboys is tied to the most overrated player in the NFL, dassa YIKES
Seriously.

Zeke was the 3rd highest paid at his position in guaranteed money before he got his extension

TC is over here crying that some radio people were saying that he's likely a 2022 cut (which is how his contract structure was written anyways).

Are we seriously crying about Zeke being top 5 highest paid running back for six years? Yeah cowboys are screwing him over bad :rolleyes:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I never would have predicted that you would jump in the thread, post an insult and then respond with his kind of pearl-clutching. Except for the fact that you have done it a dozen times before, it comes as a complete surprise.

If I upset your tender feewlings, feel free to put me on Ignore. Everyone else will be better off.
Pearls. Sausage. Man my Freud senses are now firing up too. No chance I am dropping you buddy. Every time you get nasty with people I am going to call you out. I may turn it up a few notches when I feel like it.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Who needs an "elite" RB if your building a franchise to compete to win championships in this league?
Im just asking, because giving Zeke an excuse now behind this horrible OL is no worse than drafting him at 4 overall behind a great OL...
Thats what stupid is is stupid does,, could have put any RB behind that tremendous OL, and never payed that second contract.
Just because Jerry has a lot of money does not mean that he has a lot of brain cells.

When Zeke had that OL (EDIT - in his first four years) he had more yards that any other RB even though he played 8 less games. How is that stupid?

Last edited:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I am the exact opposite. Cut Zeke and I will pour a nice glass of scotch to celebrate.
Mmm... a nice Balvenie Doublewood with one cube of ice sounds really great right about now.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Pearls. Sausage. Man my Freud senses are now firing up too. No chance I am dropping you buddy. Every time you get nasty with people I am going to call you out. I may turn it up a few notches when I feel like it.

Sounds more like your Brokeback Mountain senses are firing.