If Zeke stays who gets the load of carries?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
You don't want Tony pounding it too crazy, but you also don't want Zeke hurting our offense with the 2 yard runs every play. Who gets the majority of the touches, I would love to see Tony more involved receiving the ball also! Please give your thoughts

links18

Reaction score
They'll alternate series, because that's how things are done in Dallas.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Zeke runs like he has a load in his drawers

Yet some don't see this and think this is still effective running. Don't worry you'll see how better be is and how great in shape he's in with workout videos of him running through trash cans as usual

JayFord

Reaction score
Tony Pollard will be the starter and get 20 touches a game and Zeke will get 10

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
You don't want Tony pounding it too crazy, but you also don't want Zeke hurting our offense with the 2 yard runs every play. Who gets the majority of the touches, I would love to see Tony more involved receiving the ball also! Please give your thoughts
Zeke by accident t. I think they split early in. Then pollard breaks down and Zeke makes the pro bowl with a monster second hand.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Pollard was clearly the better player last year and they still gave Zeke way more carries DESPITE him missing multiple games. Jerry has his favorites

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Jerry has already claimed he intends to allow both Zeke and Tony a fairly equal number of reps. That, of course, remains to be seen.

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Doesn’t matter. If the horrid zeke is brought back just start laughing.

Jones would be the biggest idiot since trading the bambino.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll take Dallas Cowboys for $100 Alex.

If Zeke stays who gets the load of carries​

Who is Tony Pollard!

tenor.gif