If Zuerlin misses more than one FG then…

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
If Zuerlin misses more than one FG then offense needs to be in four down territory all game long.

DO NOT LOSE THIS GAME DUE TO SPECIAL TEAMS. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
You should have to go through a screening process to make new posts. This is starting to get ridiculous. My bad take out the starting part.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
We're at our own ten yard line. It's fourth and twenty-five. We go for it because Zuerlein missed another field goal.

I got it, but I don't get it.
:muttley:

Hadenough

Reaction score
If Zuerlin misses more than one FG then offense needs to be in four down territory all game long.

DO NOT LOSE THIS GAME DUE TO SPECIAL TEAMS. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
I'm kinda of annoyed that He has missed early in games but at least he has come through at the end.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I wish the Cowboys would bring Lirim Hajrullahu back. Tired of seeing Greg Zuerlein miss FGs in almost every game, especially during key moments that end up hurting the Cowboys. Zuerlein contributed to the Cowboys only loss by missing 2 FGs during Week 1 at the Buccaneers. Just a matter of time before Zuerlein misses more FGs. Would hate to lose a playoff game due to a missed FG by Greg Zuerlein.

J_Allen

Reaction score
I don't understand how he keeps missing extra points yet is good from 40 yards. That shows a lack of concentration and he needs to be released for it.