Iggles getting ready to obtain Indy's NO. 1 pick

Pokes12

Reaction score
We cannot get anything for players like Jaylon Smith when his tenure with the Pokes is over but the Eagles find a way to get a number one pick for an injured and questioning his abilities QB who was essentially run out of Philadelphia.

Jerruh, please hire a real GM because you and Stephen are just not cutting it. Your efforts during the past 25 years has been abysmal.

Eagles On Track To Clinch First-Round Pick From Carson Wentz Trade - NFLTradeRumors.co

John813

Reaction score
huh.gif

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He simply pointed out a great move by Philly and the need for Dallas to make better moves like the example pointed out......and yet he is told to leave? Some people are far too fast to be anti-1A should someone not agree with what the mob thinks.

It was more a move by Indy, as Reich wanted his QB back form his time in Philly.
If not for that, Philly would have never had a team trade for Wentz. Not for what the Eagles got anyway.

This was a lucky trade for them, not any genius involved. It was a no brainer trade though for them.

It is what it is. I am sure all the closet Eagles fans on here will be out in force come draft time. :laugh:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm sure Philly will jump back into the QB pool and hope to find a QB. Hurts is not the guy, he is a heck of an athlete but not a good QB. I don't think failing with Wentz is a sign of great GM

USArmyVet

Reaction score
It was more a move by Indy, as Reich wanted his QB back form his time in Philly.
If not for that, Philly would have never had a team trade for Wentz. Not for what the Eagles got anyway.

This was a lucky trade for them, not any genius involved. It was a no brainer trade though for them.

It is what it is. I am sure all the closet Eagles fans on here will be out in force come draft time. :laugh:

The Eagles were involved in the trade as it was not Indy alone. What they do with the pick only knows as they, like many other teams including Dallas, have made many a whiff with draft picks.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He simply pointed out a great move by Philly and the need for Dallas to make better moves like the example pointed out......and yet he is told to leave? Some people are far too fast to be anti-1A should someone not agree with what the mob thinks.
William Maclay. We’ve been drafting perfectly

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
wow 4 posts on the same subject

DONT CARE stop posting off season nonsense..

the drafts in aopril we have a seaosn to finish the east divsion draft does not matter right now..
I can’t give you enough likes

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I dont understand the praise for Philly in this situation. Yes they obtained a mid to late 1st round pick, but Carson Wentz has developed into an actual QB now that he has left. I look at it more so as an inability of Philly to develop players in recent history. Most of their key players have been there for a long time or been trade/FA acquisitions. They literally had a quality QB and either couldnt develop him or couldnt surround him with the talent to be successful. Given their current situation i'm sure they would rather have a qb of Wentz numbers/abilities than the #20ish pick.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
wow 4 posts on the same subject

DONT CARE stop posting off season nonsense..

the drafts in aopril we have a seaosn to finish the east divsion draft does not matter right now..

Holy typos and attention grabbing bold/color font in an attempt for attention. While the draft subject may be best in the draft zone, there is nothing wrong with someone looking to improve the long term prospects of the team by way of discussion.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Holy typos and attention grabbing bold/color font in an attempt for attention. While the draft subject may be best in the draft zone, there is nothing wrong with someone looking to improve the long term prospects of the team by way of discussion.
Attention. If you pay attention this guy does not look for attention. He’s pointing out the total obvious. Screw Philly

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I dont understand the praise for Philly in this situation. Yes they obtained a mid to late 1st round pick, but Carson Wentz has developed into an actual QB now that he has left. I look at it more so as an inability of Philly to develop players in recent history. Most of their key players have been there for a long time or been trade/FA acquisitions. They literally had a quality QB and either couldnt develop him or couldnt surround him with the talent to be successful. Given their current situation i'm sure they would rather have a qb of Wentz numbers/abilities than the #20ish pick.

As of today, Philly has the 12th, 13th (MIA), and 17th (INDY) picks next year......so they could position themselves very well in terms of talent acquisition.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score

The eagles will be looking for a qb if they are smart and also a receiver. they have a lot of holes to fill just like every team in the nfl. Getting a 1st for Carson was a good move from their front office imo. Wentz is doing a good job for the Colts when he is healthy. That's his problem, he can't stay healthy.