I'll be at Training Camp on 30th/31st - anyone else going?

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
Hey folks.

Taking my boy (almost 6 years old) and girlfriend to Disneyland, and figure it's worth an hours drive up to Oxnard to catch a training camp practice or 2! Gotta start the kids young I figure, and maybe I can show my Boy the Tuna reigning in T.O. hehe. How many chances do you get for that, live and in person......

So, we have a car rented and I'm going to try and make the practices on 30th and 31st. Was there 2 years ago and had a blast, just watching them practice.

Anyone else gonna be visiting camp around that time. Do you have any distinguishing features. Tatoo of the Tuna, 2nd head growing out of your back or something like, that we can recognize you by?

Hope to see some posters there!

Cheers,

Larry Canadian

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
No, but I expect a full report!

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
Yep, I am taking my laptop along, so I hope to be able to post some daily reports.

Hopefully the hotel won't charge me $25 a minute for internet access. We'll see!

Larry Canadian

maxsports

Reaction score
I will be there before you. I will be there July 27-30. We will post links for photos starting Saturday!!

DA FAN

Reaction score
maxsports said:
I will be there before you. I will be there July 27-30. We will post links for photos starting Saturday!!

You're going to have a Super busy 2 weeks.

But who's complaining......

Wish I had your job. :(

:)

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Hey, LC. I've got an almost 6-year old boy myself and we're going, but aren't sure yet if it'll be Saturday or Sunday. Hope to see you there.

1fisher

Reaction score
LarryCanadian said:
Hey folks.

Taking my boy (almost 6 years old) and girlfriend to Disneyland, and figure it's worth an hours drive up to Oxnard to catch a training camp practice or 2! Gotta start the kids young I figure, and maybe I can show my Boy the Tuna reigning in T.O. hehe. How many chances do you get for that, live and in person......

So, we have a car rented and I'm going to try and make the practices on 30th and 31st. Was there 2 years ago and had a blast, just watching them practice.

Anyone else gonna be visiting camp around that time. Do you have any distinguishing features. Tatoo of the Tuna, 2nd head growing out of your back or something like, that we can recognize you by?

Hope to see some posters there!

Cheers,

Larry Canadian

we expect lots of pictures!!!!!!:)

K-DOGG

Reaction score
No I will not be there this year because I am on my way to Houston to pick out a new home. I am on my way back to Texas after 17 years in Cali. I will catch the Boys next summer in San Antonio.:)

tvooz

Reaction score
i plan to take pictures on saturday and sunday. i think i'll be too busy to keep notes. i hope someone else will though.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
I'll be there on the 29th. I figure it's going to be awfully crowded, but I experienced it a couple of years ago and loved it.