I'll be shocked if we don't turn

TheNatureBoy

Benched
Reaction score
Terry Glenn loose and send him deep 4-5 times on Sunday night - he led the NFL in YPC last season and that's our bread and butter we need to open them up deep then turn Witten loose short and JJ on 2nd & short situations. TO is TO and we know what he can do - but Glenn is still or Homerun hitter - and I expect at least two bombs connecting his way - very early.

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
Turn somebody loose? On the Dallas Cowboys?

BP has already given signs of being even more conservative!

Not gonna happen.

Very frustrating to be a Cowboys fan right now. I'm tired of the losing Jerruh has brought to us by his huge ego for the last decade! He actually thinks he knows football!!!!!

Why bring in top talent if you're going to run up the middle all the time?

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
I don't see that happening.

We don't play to win these days so it would be totally of character.

Once we get a 3 point league we're gonna start sending Julius into the middle for 2 or 3 yard gains.

1fisher

Reaction score
guarantee there will be some trickery from both sides!!!!!

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
GoCowboysGo said:

Not gonna happen.

Very frustrating to be a Cowboys fan right now. I'm tired of the losing Jerruh has brought to us by his huge ego for the last decade! He actually thinks he knows football!!!!!

Aren't you being a bit harsh? We've endured years of declining talent, mediocre play, and 5-11 seasons prior to Parcells. I was actually quite happy to see us go 9-7 last year while seeing the fresh talent and upside we had.

I would take this brand of football anyday versus the Dave Campo 5-11 seasons prior to it, or the declining talent pool we had in the late 1990's.

Also, yes, I do see a conservative game plan against the Commanders. How else do you protect an ailing QB that likely has some damage to his psyche from last weeks performance?

Did you watch Minny's offense last night? That is the offense that Parcells wants. He will take the 2 yard runs early in the game while protecting his QB.

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
GoCowboysGo said:

Not gonna happen.

Hey, I feel the exact way to a T. It's amazing how this IDIOT has run this franchise into the ground.

I'm tired of the guy's ego. I'm tired of his ridiculous looking face. I'm tired of his mangled teeth and his redneck drawl. I'm tired of him.

But this couldn't happen to a more deserving guy. I hope the humiliation finally sets if we finish with another wild card exit.