I'll say it again "players" win and lose games

Loso86

Reaction score
the result of the play is what make it a stupid decision, execute and the decision becomes good, gutsy, ballsy and any other word you want to call it. you could say a lot of the calls Quinn made we bad, but the result made them gutsy.
That could be said about the players too, Dak would have no incompletions if the wrs catch all his passes. I hear what your saying but HC doesnt get a pass either

Dre11

Reaction score
That could be said about the players too, Dak would have no incompletions if the wrs catch all his passes. I hear what your saying but HC doesnt get a pass either

that is true, they're the ones playing though.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Dumb coaching decisions make it harder on the players. Cowboys won in spite of them today.
Yep, McCarthy's decisions are much worse than Garrett's.

So many times today - 4th and 5 and you run the ball on a fake.

Going for 2 early - not good.

Not having your team ready to play - 4 fumbles in the first qtr.

Oh and the get to the 30 and just run and settle for a 46 yarder - Garrett got trashed completely for that!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Maybe Rodgers was right after all.

Its early, but the early take on sleepy Mike is a big F for me. Love what he tried to do in the offseason, but his in game management has been awful.

Sydla

Reaction score
Again, you guys are wasting your time with Dre.

He has argued that if Garrett was in NE, he too would have won SBs. He actually thinks there isn't much difference between a guy like Belicheck and Garrett.

Let that sink in for a minute.

Brax

Reaction score
Its early, but the early take on sleepy Mike is a big F for me. Love what he tried to do in the offseason, but his in game management has been awful.
I think if you look back that was the knock on him in GB. Good win today, sometimes it pays to get lucky.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I think if you look back that was the knock on him in GB. Good win today, sometimes it pays to get lucky.

Not sure it matters at this point. MM is either going to suck like Garrett or he wont. So far he sucks.

Cowboysfan1975

Reaction score
Dumb coaching decisions make it harder on the players. Cowboys won in spite of them today.
The first punt fake was purely on chris jones. It was a good aggressive play call. The second one though was never going to work.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
it started with the defender for the Falcons
2 punch fumbles, Then comes the dumb bonehead Atlanta players on the onside kick ,Ceedee Lamb with a huge catch. Finally, Greg Zuerlin with the clutch kick.
Actually, I understand the Falcons on the kick. That kick was never going more than 5 yards. It wasn’t even tumbling, just rolling like a bowling ball towards sideline. They are taught to stay away, never cross the 10 yard mark. I swear God tipped that ball because it was almost dead and turned upfield. It barely rolled past the ten and by then we had blocked them off and were lucky to jump it before they did.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
You shut the hell up , your weak a was crying this time laast week. soft as butter
Crying? I said MM gets this year and all of next year to prove his worth. Idgaf about week 2 of his first year here

Dre11

Reaction score
Actually, I understand the Falcons on the kick. That kick was never going more than 5 yards. It wasn’t even tumbling, just rolling like a bowling ball towards sideline. They are taught to stay away, never cross the 10 yard mark. I swear God tipped that ball because it was almost dead and turned upfield. It barely rolled past the ten and by then we had blocked them off and were lucky to jump it before they did.

mistake, once the ball go close none of them ever made a move for the ball.