I'll say this now

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
235-768-avatar6534_13.gif

sago1

Reaction score
Besides I'm not convinced Parcells is going to have Ellis in there all the time. I think he intends play Ellis maybe 60% of the time to save him and Parcells also said Singleton will also get action. Anyway, I'm hoping teams will try do exactly that in preseason games and we can all see what happens. I'm looking forward to MNF cause I get chance to see Cowboys. I'm going to record so I can study it afterwards. it will be only preseason Cowboy game I'll see this year.

I d expect to get the Jacksonville-Cowboy game (4:15PM EST) unless Tampa Bay scheduling screws that up.

jman

Reaction score
I'll say this now...

Okay, what about now? What say there, Fuzzy-
Britches?

Okay...never mind, just always wanted to use that line from The Shawshank Redemption.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jman said:
I'll say this now...

Okay, what about now? What say there, Fuzzy-
Britches?

Okay...never mind, just always wanted to use that line from The Shawshank Redemption.

I'm on board with that one...

I remember the "Fabulous Sport's Babe" playing that audio bite at the beginning of her show everyday.

One of the great movies of all time.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
the first time we are defending our End Zone inside the 10 or 15 - the Opponent will play action Greg Ellis outta his Converse... IMO - this has disaster written all over it....
Get your resume' written. The NFL will be calling you soon.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I think it's fair to say we should be concerned about Greg's position switch, but predictions of disaster are premature.

Mansta54

Reaction score
bbgun said:
I think it's fair to say we should be concerned about Greg's position switch, but predictions of disaster are premature.

For sure!!! If BP is cool with it, then so am I..

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
The way he handled that tight end last week on a bootleg roll out was outstanding. Seems like he's picking things up quickly..

sacase

Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
the first time we are defending our End Zone inside the 10 or 15 - the Opponent will play action Greg Ellis outta his Converse... IMO - this has disaster written all over it....

Do you ever have anything positive to say? I mean if we actually belived anything you said then this team would be a 0-16 team.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Thing is, if this is the case and Ellis is the goat, thats the verything hes been saying. He does not want to get busted in coverage and give up the big play. He knows thats not his strength. Thats exactely what hes worried about. But Parcells does not seem to mind the chance that might happen. I was pleased with his performance last week. He'll be ok, but he may well give up a big play or three. When it happens, no one will feel worse then Mr Ellis himself.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
bbgun said:

For the first time EVER! I agree with you. :laugh1:

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
sacase said:
Do you ever have anything positive to say? I mean if we actually belived anything you said then this team would be a 0-16 team.
Hey man - I don't he can play OLB ! Okay! ?? do you?? tell me why!

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:

To you, EVERYTHING has disaster written all over it... never have seen anybody so determined to dwell on the negative...

It's gotten to the point that I honestly believe what would make you happiest is another 1-15 season for the Boys...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
Michael... maybe you could say something positive about the team for once OK?

I think you have unreasonable expectations... Xdawg doesn't do optimistic...

jja050575

Reaction score
X-Dawg said:

Please go away...