I'll see you guys in 2 weeks

cowboys19

Reaction score
me and my dad are going camping out west for a couple weeks, around the yuma, az and southern california area. I wont be back untill dec 19th. me and my dad who is a big Buffalo Bills fan, said no games untill we get back, so ill be missing our next 2 games. I haven't missed a game in 4 years.

see ya guys in 2 weeks, hopefully we will be 10-4, and the Romomentum will still be in full force.

later:bow:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Tell Dad I said
guillotine.jpg

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
cowboys19;1211278 said:
me and my dad are going camping out west for a couple weeks, around the yuma, az and southern california area. I wont be back untill dec 19th. me and my dad who is a big Buffalo Bills fan, said no games untill we get back, so ill be missing our next 2 games. I haven't missed a game in 4 years.

see ya guys in 2 weeks, hopefully we will be 10-4, and the Romomentum will still be in full force.

Spending time w/ Dad > Spending time watching TV

Enjoy!

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
BulletBob;1211295 said:
Spending time w/ Dad > Spending time watching TV

Enjoy!

not when you could be spending time with dad watching the game!

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
stealth;1211298 said:
not when you could be spending time with dad watching the game!

True - but that option does not seem to be on the table for young Mr. 19.

The game will always be here ... Dad will not.

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
cowboys19;1211278 said:

just remember, if you see this guy....

jason.jpg

RUN... have fun!

BARRYRAY

Reaction score
Man, life is short, I don't have a dad to go camping with any more, besides it'll be the playoffs when you get back and we'll know who we play on the way to the game....BB

Mattsdad

Reaction score
Take it from a guy who is 38 years old and lost his dad 5 years ago........I would give my left arm to spend two weeks with my dad camping. Have a great time............the Cowboys will be here when you get back my friend.

1fisher

Reaction score
cowboys19;1211278 said:

I've got a pocket TV and some batteries I can send you!!!!:laugh2:

Have fun and enjoy the time with your dad!!! it's priceless!;)

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
cowboys#1;1211308 said:
just remember, if you see this guy....

jason.jpg

RUN... have fun!

Or this guy...

patty1.jpg

...would be wise remember, he's not too fond of the shave cream in the hand trick.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
BulletBob;1211306 said:
True - but that option does not seem to be on the table for young Mr. 19.

The game will always be here ... Dad will not.

thats the truth

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Or this guy.....

http://img293.*************/img293/809/untitled16copyol5.jpg

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Enjoy My friend!! Theres only ONE FATHER IN THIS WORLD..and theres hundreds of Games.