Im a changed man

Reid1boys

Reaction score
After being here for sometime, I have finally come to the conclusion Ive been doing it all wrong. I am now going to be miserable. IM going to call for everyone's head from here on out.

IM leaving in the morning for the Titans game, but I now wish I wasnt going. But, since I am going, Im gonna run down before the game to yell at Moore to tell him how much he sucks. I know I will then return to my seat with a big smile on my face. I will then turn to other Cowboys fans cheering when we score and tell them to shut the heck up as we havent won jack since 1995.

Until we win a SB I have now decided to just hate this team. It will be more beneficial for all involved, including my mental health if I never allow myself to think we have s shot and just continue to to slam every move the team makes and accept the fact that anything that goes right is all luck.

I am officially on the this team sucks bandwagon. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways!

If this is offensive I apologize if my words have offended anyone. im really trying to be more of a team player.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After being here for sometime, I have finally come to the conclusion Ive been doing it all wrong. I am now going to be miserable. IM going to call for everyone's head from here on out.

IM leaving in the morning for the Titans game, but I now wish I wasnt going. But, since I am going, Im gonna run down before the game to yell at Moore to tell him how much he sucks. I know I will then return to my seat with a big smile on my face. I will then turn to other Cowboys fans cheering when we score and tell them to shut the heck up as we havent won jack since 1995.

Until we win a SB I have now decided to just hate this team. It will be more beneficial for all involved, including my mental health if I never allow myself to think we have s shot and just continue to to slam every move the team makes and accept the fact that anything that goes right is all luck.

I am officially on the this team sucks bandwagon. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways!

If this is offensive I apologize if my words have offended anyone. im really trying to be more of a team player.
:lmao:

Dallasfann

Reaction score

It takes a lot of hard work. You need to be up bright in early on this board to make sure no thread gets to page 2 before reminding everyone over and over why this team sucks. Do you have what it takes?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2052349782usa-american-flag-waving-in-wind-real-close-up-animated-gif.gif

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

ahhh, hmmmm hate to ask, but did someone p!ss in your coffee this morning?

fivetwos

Reaction score

You were all pumped up yesterday looking for a tailgate.

What in the world went on in the last day?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Cowboys suck about as much as most of all the post season qualifiers.
Every team has a weakness, every team has flaws thanks to "parity", and we know ours is run defense.
If this team improves over the next 3 weeks in that area than this team has not only an understanding of known weakness entering postseason, but an advantage IMO.

JustChip

Reaction score

Luke, resist the dark side.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Stay out of Tennessee. There are more Cowboy fans than Titans fans out here.

These hillbillies are nuts about their Cowboys. Just stay home. :laugh:

John813

Reaction score
Doing all that and not yelling at McCarthy, Quinn and the water boys and no streaking naked? Barely changed I see.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Stay out of Tennessee. There are more Cowboy fans than Titans fans out here.

These hillbillies are nuts about their Cowboys. Just stay home. :laugh:

Ive got to take my hatred filled rampage on the road.... if there are a lot of Cowboys fans there, it will be perfect. More of them to try and see the light.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
You were all pumped up yesterday looking for a tailgate.

What in the world went on in the last day?

Nothing..... IM just being my normal sarcastic self, but apparently it wasnt thick enough??

Reid1boys

Reaction score
oh.... im sorry I posted in the wrong forum... IM taking away space for on topic threads like greg olson being annoying, sunday ticket pricing, packers making the playoffs, Tyreke Hills favorite receivers, Eagles injury report, Bart Scott, gun slinger or bus driver qbs, Randy Gregory post game fight, vikings playoff seed,.... you know, all the Cowboys stuff.

Ill try to be better in my post placement moving forward.