Im a changed man

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
After being here for sometime, I have finally come to the conclusion Ive been doing it all wrong. I am now going to be miserable. IM going to call for everyone's head from here on out.

IM leaving in the morning for the Titans game, but I now wish I wasnt going. But, since I am going, Im gonna run down before the game to yell at Moore to tell him how much he sucks. I know I will then return to my seat with a big smile on my face. I will then turn to other Cowboys fans cheering when we score and tell them to shut the heck up as we havent won jack since 1995.

Until we win a SB I have now decided to just hate this team. It will be more beneficial for all involved, including my mental health if I never allow myself to think we have s shot and just continue to to slam every move the team makes and accept the fact that anything that goes right is all luck.

I am officially on the this team sucks bandwagon. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways!

If this is offensive I apologize if my words have offended anyone. im really trying to be more of a team player.
Nothing new from you as this how you always have been. Nice try at trying to fool everyone but it isn’t going to work.

kskboys

Reaction score
Or...............

Quit taking sides and simply state things as you see them, and let the chips fall where they may. It's just so much easier to be honest about things.