Im at the game right now and..

catskillthunder

Reaction score
Seen MB3 working out and doing drills with Choice. He looked pretty good and if i had to guess, he isint missing this game for all the money in the world.

Im in section 35 pretty close to the field and im having a blast. Im posting from my Samsung Instinct (think iPhone). I also got tons of pix of the players entering the stadium. I'll post them when i return home. The people here are awesome. They're so friendly and love that im a cowboys fan from NY.

Anyway, there is still 73 mins left before the game starts according to the scoreboard here. I gotta take some more pix.

GO COWBOYS!!!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
catskillthunder;2490192 said:
Seen MB3 working out and doing drills with Choice. He looked pretty good and if i had to guess, he isint missing this game for all the money in the world.

Im in section 35 pretty close to the field and im having a blast. Im posting from my Samsung Instinct (think iPhone). I also got tons of pix of the players entering the stadium. I'll post them when i return home. The people here are awesome. They're so friendly and love that im a cowboys fan from NY.

Anyway, there is still 73 mins left before the game starts according to the scoreboard here. I gotta take some more pix.

GO COWBOYS!!!

Have fun dude.

gmoney112

Reaction score

GO COWBOYS!!!

upload a pic!

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Thanx Man, Enjoy.
We'll be expecting up to the minute sideline interviews.:laugh2:

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Imagine what a house hold name you could be if you get a picture of Owens and Witten holding hands! lol

SDogo

Reaction score
CowboyWay;2490369 said:
Are TO and Witten fighting?

Last I heard they were making smores and singing campfire songs

Shinywalrus

Reaction score
Cheers from another Cowboys fan in New York. Wish I could be down there today - enjoy yourself.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
I hope the Team wins tonight. I know the feeling of flying nearly across the country to see them lose to the Giants.
I still had a great time though.

Have a Blast man.

SDogo

Reaction score
Jimz31;2490378 said:
Kumbaya not doubt. :)

Just heard reports from a unnamed source that To let Witten borrow his marshmallow stick after Witten dropped his in the dirt.

Ren

Reaction score

GO COWBOYS!!!

I'm so jealous of you right now, have fun dude :)

catskillthunder

Reaction score
Believe it or not TO & Witten were walking side by side about 10 minutes ago. I do not know if they were talking to one another as their backs were turned to mu view. They did however walk together for about 20 yards down the field, then TO sprinted away towards the far endzone. Right now Witten is hanging with DB's and TO is walking around by himself with his helmet off. More to come at HT.

SDogo

Reaction score
catskillthunder;2490449 said:
Believe it or not TO & Witten were walking side by side about 10 minutes ago. I do not know if they were talking to one another as their backs were turned to mu view. They did however walk together for about 20 yards down the field, then TO sprinted away towards the far endzone. Right now Witten is hanging with DB's and TO is walking around by himself with his helmet off. More to come at HT.

Reminds me of the movie "Step Brothers"