I'm Baaaaaack!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, well, well look what one of Romo's kids dragged in. I heard you were sitting for the Romo's and telling the kids all your stories about Tony's early life as a Cowboy and all your fond recollections of him.

It's a good thing he's making all of that money now so he can pay you what he owes you because I had it whittled down to that as the reason you made fun of his backwards cap and fat butt. You even changed your moniker so it would look like more posters hated him.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Well, well, well look what one of Romo's kids dragged in. I heard you were sitting for the Romo's and telling the kids all your stories about Tony's early life as a Cowboy and all your fond recollections of him.

It's a good thing he's making all of that money now so he can pay you what he owes you because I had it whittled down to that as the reason you made fun of his backwards cap and fat butt. You even changed your moniker so it would look like more posters hated him.

LOL, CC!!! Nothing like a good old welcome back, Kotter greeting... :laugh:

Londonboy

Reaction score
5a690552b8cb2a42b29e73b261256578

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Welcome back AC! Wish I'd known you were coming back, I would have baked you a cake...If I'd known you were gone, I would have baked three!
:muttley:

But seriously, how long were you away? I could swear I saw you posting just a few days ago....but I guess that was someone with either a similar name or similar avatar.:oops:

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
LOL!!!! :laugh:

G-Pappy!!!! Where have you been my dear ol' friend? How are you doing? Pray all is well. So great to hear from you! I had asked about you several months back. It truly is great to hear from you.
I retired and moved to Southeast Oklahoma to get out of the big city rat race All is well I can legally purchase use and grow marihoochie now