I'm back from the game, [it] was great

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
I am back from the game at texas stadium;

boy, what a great game, had some 49er hecklers but we shut them up pretty quick by 2nd quarter/

did the wave 4 times, hollered, and i was right there at the endzone where the defense held the 49ers to 2 field goals and blocked the punt.

Yeah, boy, what a game, :laugh2:

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Whinner hecklers? In Dallas? With that team? The word STUPID comes to mind.

anava

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2438925 said:
I am back from the game at texas stadium;

boy, what a great game, had some 49er hecklers but we shut them up pretty quick by 2nd quarter/

did the wave 4 times, hollered, and i was right there at the endzone where the defense held the 49ers to 2 field goals and blocked the punt.

Yeah, boy, what a game, :laugh2:

The wave is the most ****** thing to do at a football game. To much action going on to worry about doing the wave.

goshan

Reaction score
Yeah that wave was great.
What a display by the fans. Is that 'wave' a new thing? Boy the fans at Texas stadium were rocking and setting trends and standards for fandom.

goliadmike

reader of rue
Reaction score
anava;2438951 said:
The wave is the most ****** thing to do at a football game. To much action going on to worry about doing the wave.

I agree the wave sucks!!!!

1fisher

Reaction score
not only did he do the wave... he did it 4 times! That's friggin' awesome!:eek:

:bow:

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
sorry i didnt take any pics, but i did holler extra for all you zoners, my friend and I hollered when the 49ers offense were trying to score, etc.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2438981 said:
sorry i didnt take any pics, but i did holler extra for all you zoners, my friend and I hollered when the 49ers offense were trying to score, etc.

did you holler: "hey Coors Light guy!"

and

"nice ***, I like my women Puerto Rican!"

Chuck 54

Reaction score
The wave might be lame in most stadiums today, but in Dallas, I'm impressed that our fans were willing to stand up for it....I think our fanbase is learning how to be rowdy and loud after a lot of years being quiet and reserved.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I imagine today was an absolute blast. I wish I could make it to another Cowboys home game. The two I've been to were great.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
wayne motley;2438986 said:
The wave might be lame in most stadiums today, but in Dallas, I'm impressed that our fans were willing to stand up for it....I think our fanbase is learning how to be rowdy and loud after a lot of years being quiet and reserved.

Thats the most overstated statements or misnomers about Texas Stadium. Crowd does get loud, maybe not Kansas City loud. And it depends on the game and how the team is playing too.

I have been going to the stadium, past four years. Not once did I see Stadium quite, unless the team played bad, except maybe this year Bengals game kind of.

And I hate the lame Wave. I never do it when I am there.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
oh i think that the fans are getting it now, lots of guys were saying, we need to make some noise at texas stadium

and they did

goliadmike

reader of rue
Reaction score
1fisher;2438972 said:
not only did he do the wave... he did it 4 times! That's friggin' awesome!:eek:

:bow:

I'm wondering if he did the wave by himself...while we were on offense.