Defender of the Star
Reaction score
QB (3) Romo, Moore, Prescott
RB (4) Zeke, Morris, Jackson, DMC
FB (1) Rod Smith
TE (3) Witten, Hanna, Swaim
WR (5) Dez, Twill, Butler, Beasley, Lucky
OL (8) Tyron, Collins, Fred, Martin, Free, Green, Looney, Leary
DL (10) Crawford, Crawford, Thornton, Tapper, Collins, Mayowa, Irving, McClain, Russell
LB (7) Lee, RoMac, Hitch, Wilson, Wilber, Gachkar, German dude
CB (5) Carr, Mo, Scan, Mitchell, olatoye
S (4) jones, church, Heath, Frazier

ST (3) you know the names

Won't be surprised if DMC gets cut. I've rid us of street and Wilcox!
Deep on the DL, Russell and McClain go once Gregory and Lawrence return
Red loves a FB
If Jaylon comes back then Gachkarmor Wilber goes .

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Looks good except I say Dunbar makes the 53 and Jackson goes to the ps. Also swaim out and Rico in.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Usually we have some real slop as backup offensive linemen but Green, Looney and Leary is a breath of fresh air. All three of those guys can hold the fort and play.

Not sure about Green yet but like the others esp Leary.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Yeah I'm projecting on Green. What's also nice is you have T, G and C covered with those three players. The only spot they can't backup is LT.

Yeah, tad worried about Swing T but Free can switch so some cover there. Not a huge Free fan though. I'd rather have someone a bit better backing up LT.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, tad worried about Swing T but Free can switch so some cover there. Not a huge Free fan though. I'd rather have someone a bit better backing up LT.

I think this is his last year. Especially if that Green report is true. I think it's noteworthy that they didn't take a single offensive lineman in the draft with 9 picks. They clearly feel good about the depth there.

I don't know what the Cowboys would do if Tyron missed time. Maybe move Collins or Martin over there and Leary fills in at G. Maybe move Free like you said and Green comes in at RT. Let's hope we never have to see the answer to this question.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I think this is his last year. Especially if that Green report is true. I think it's noteworthy that they didn't take a single offensive lineman in the draft with 9 picks. They clearly feel good about the depth there.

I don't know what the Cowboys would do if Tyron missed time. Maybe move Collins or Martin over there and Leary fills in at G. Maybe move Free like you said and Green comes in at RT. Let's hope we never have to see the answer to this question.

You may be right about Free and the last year. It's always been no one there to displace him esp considering bang for the buck.

I don't like moving Martin or Collins to LT but it could turn out to be a huge opportunity for them and the team. I'd like to see that in practice.

And you're right about the lack of draft along the OL. The only position was Swing T and Center so not getting anyone is a positive for Green. Or they have confidence Martin or Collins can play T either left or right.

I'm feeling real good about Collins now.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
You list 10 for DL but only name 9 guys. Anthony Brown is at least better than Mitchell/Olatoye.

5 RBs is too many.