I'm Calling It

cowboyec

Reaction score
He is the best quarterback in the NFC East. It's been that way for some years now. That's not saying anything since it is the worst division in football. But it is what it is.

Much better than the noodle arm red BB gun. And I'm not going to discuss a third string backup who's not even on the radar.
bull.
give me Dak.
wentz is over-rated.

zerofill

Reaction score
We will more than likely have a Tight End playing QB with this offensive line. Denucci is going to get killed...

Brandon Graham, and Fletcher Cox will probably kill him... I mean it isn't like our line is stopping anyone.
How many times were the defenders running straight at the QB this last game, untouched? lol

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The Cowboys aren't beating any team with this putrid defense. Dinucci may play better than Dalton but I'm not going to get my expectations up on him being able to lead this team to any wins.

kwcool619

Reaction score
I concur. At the end of the day Dallas will never smell another Super Bowl until their general manager expires. That is the cold hard truth.

That's the truth. One of my cousins, a Raiders fan, "Jerry is doing the same thing that Al (Davis. Past owner/GM of the Raiders) did. It's all about control".

Daillest88

Reaction score
He is the best quarterback in the NFC East. It's been that way for some years now. That's not saying anything since it is the worst division in football. But it is what it is.

Much better than the noodle arm red BB gun. And I'm not going to discuss a third string backup who's not even on the radar.
lmao pleas dude. Wentz is the same , hasn’t progressed. How many turnovers does he have? Anyway eagles 42-13 lmao. Our defense has regressed every week

Last edited:

Daillest88

Reaction score
Wentz does more with less. This does not mean he is the better quarterback. But this becomes an issue when Dak wants more money which may take away from his weapons.
Wentz WRs are better than last year. Fulgram is a player

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I don't think it's a stretch that Dalton sits.
Martin sat a week after a concussion and Dalton is older, more susceptible.

Can DAL beat PHI? Sure if they keep turning it over. No one else turns it over versus us but Wentz has a commitment to doing so that's down right inspiring.

A lot will depend upon how much fight DAL shows after getting kicked in the teeth last week.
Haven't seen any sign of pride yet but perhaps it is buried deep down there somewhere.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Wentz WRs are better than last year. Fulgram is a player
If all the Eagles WRs were healthy Fulgram would be a starter for them for sure.
He is a better player than Jeffrey or aged, injured every game DeSean Jackson.

TheCritic

Reaction score
Imagine if were a Dallas Cowboys player right now. Totally depressed and just looking for any kind of encouragement. So they log on to Cowboyszone and see all of their fans getting behind them with positive words. That player spreads the cheer to the rest of the team and they go on to beat the Eagles. Wouldn't that be better than just being negative and spreading hate and causing them to lose next week? So come on now, let's all be positive for the week and see what happens.

uvaballa

Reaction score
No a huge upset since Wentz and the eagles also suck. Is he still leading the league in turnovers?